Season 5: 2# More Stuff

Brad's POV

While we were walking to our next course, we noticed June coming up to us. I think she wants to tell us something. But it seems kinda suspicious because of her relationship with Coach Creed. I used my mind-reading powers to try to read what's going on in June's mind.

June: Well, I fixed that Joanna problem. Jemima's subbing in. You'll drop back to 1st year.

Brad: (scoffs) I'm about to graduate.

June: Well, Williams has already approved it.

Brad: You're lying, Prof. Williams didn't approve of me being a 1st year again.

June: Not my problem.

Zach's POV

My friends and I went back to the theatre room where we have to stay backstage. We're just the supervisors of the play because we're not part of this course. Luke and just wants to see their friends after so long.

Zach: Sure we won't get bored?

Luke S: Hey, we're just here to see our old friends. We just want to see how it's going.

Zoe: Okay, we'll just be sitting here doing nothing when the show goes on.

Cooper: Yeah. Can't wait to see how it's going. With my old friends of course.

Ryan L: You mean, the ones who were with you before you realised that you're a light spirit?

Luke S: Yeah.

Cooper: Yeah.

Josh: How can you tell if someone is a light spirit?

Zach: Well, it's hard to tell if I'm being honest.

Cooper: I think to tell if someone is a light spirit is when they have 3 powers. 2 of them are based on the spirit they're reincarnated from and 1 healing power. In some cases, they only have 2.

Zach: One sec.

I opened my amulet and the message is from Brad. We have to meet up at 4:30 pm on the rooftops  because we have a meeting. That means we need to get out of the theatre room really soon.

Luke S: What's going on?

Zach: It's Brad, we need to head to the rooftops.

Raphael: Let's go.

We went out of the theatre room to meet up with our friends in university. I wonder what's our plan today because we still have more screenshots to expose Coach Creed and June. I can't believe we didn't get to do it today because we were so busy.

Brad: I figured out what we're going to do.

Wendy: We've been planning this for days.

Brad: You got the texts from June's phone?

Zach: They're backed up on my amulet.

Brad: Can you attach them to an e-mail that can't be traced back to us.

Cooper: We got them all prepared days ago.

Brad: Good. We can send them to the whole college.

Luke H: Woah! I thought we were supposed to be lying low.

Brad: Guys, it's time to fight back. We went too easy on Creed last time. Now we finish him.

I took out my amulet and opened the laptop feature because the email we prepared was in there. I turned it on and opened the email with all of the DMs June had with Coach Creed. The disgusting ones with sexual stuff between an adult and a teenage girl.