Forest Flies (Pun Intended)

"So this is what the forest is like. Realllllly biggggg!" Uraraka gawked at the size of it, and so did many others. But for the kids that literally had school on top of a mountain, it wasn't a big deal. 

The fascination quickly turned to chaos. Everyone frantically explored the forest, hoping to find one of those devices. They had thirty minutes to complete this challenge. During the first ten minutes, there were three things they noticed. 

One, there was a ringing sound every time someone claimed a spot, and the location of that person would be shown on a projected map. However, it wouldn't announce who, and the map had no exact markings nor key that said anything about the terrain.

Two, there were less devices then there were people participating. Essentially, this was to minimize the number of people who pass this challenge. According to Ritsu's calculations, she could only find 35 in total, against the 47 that were participating. 

A small little fire spirit returned to the pale hands of a boy. It's flame started to point west.

"So you found one?"

The fire spirit nodded as it guided the redhead to a tall tree. On one of its branches, there hung a rectangular box.

"Good! Let's see, which marking does it have?"

A blue diamond showed on the side of box. Karma pressed the red button, and a number pad showed up on the screen. He pulled out a scroll, and punched in some digits.

"🇵​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇩​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇹​​​​​. 🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​ 🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​ 🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​ 🇨​​​​​🇱​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇩​​​​​."

The staticky female voice said, and Karma smirked in triumph.  

"Ha! I knew following you would do me good!"

------------------------------

Deku glanced around. He had ended up in a clearing somehow, not knowing what to do at the moment. He managed to claim a spot, but now there was a bigger problem. The person in front of him, Monoma, was attempting to steal his place. 

The green haired boy jumped back as reflex to Monoma's lunge. He knew of his ability. Blood Vlad, their teacher, had introduced them before. The blonde haired boy gave a small defeated look, but still kept his disdainful smile on his face. 

"Looks like Class 1-A isn't so great after all! They can't protect their areas properly!"

He threw himself over to the device, only to be stopped by a blast to the face. Deku breathed heavily as he saw his broken finger. 

'Dang it! I need to stay calm. I know he can copy my ability, and he's pretty strong too. I have to lure him away from the device somehow while keeping an eye on him, but how.....'

Deku started his habit of muttering again, lost in thought. And due to anime logic, this pierced some sort of words of confusion through Monoma, who didn't know what to do. The sounds of explosions, however, brought both back to reality.

"SHITTY DEKUUU!!!! I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" Another blonde raced through the trees, near the device.

Bakugo was absolutely raged at how his childhood friend, who used to be quirkless, was able to find a device and claim it before him. Without bothering to take a look at the other boy, he pulled a 180 over to Izuku, causing the ground to shatter into millions of pieces.

"AND LOOK AT THAT! IT SEEMS LIKE TWO OF CLASS 1-A'S STUDENTS ARE FIGHTING A FEROCIOUS BATTLE, WITH SOMEONE ELSE BEING CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE! WHO WILL WIN?" Present Mic's voiced echoed through the stadium.

Who would win? At least Monoma had the mind to get out of there as soon as possible, before another one of Katsuki's explosions hit him. The trees around them weren't so fortunate, completely decimated by another impact, this time from Izuku's attempt to neutralize the angry- (you know who I'm talking about so imma skip this.....). 

"WAIT! THE DEVICE BROKE!" 

"EHHH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DEKU!"

There, on the dirt lying near a crashed tree, was the broken interface. Midnight, at this point, wouldn't even be surprised if a fire started and the entire forest burned down, considering how rough the fight became. Just punches, dodging, kicking, and a BUNCH of quirk using. 

-----------------------

"Oh god, who is it this time?" Karma turned around, hand on his waists in an annoyed fashion. 

Mina huffed, out of breath.

"You chose the worst path to go on......geez...."

"Oh? I did? That's great Mina!" 

Karma looked happily at the girl's crouched-over, exhausted, tired, and hurt body. His sadism was enjoyed this, all within his expectations. He noticed Mina had been following him, and simply wanted to make it hard for her. When she looked up though.....white acid shot from her hands, aimed at Karma.

splat.

It hit him. Mina smiled happily. It wouldn't harm him too bad, she hoped. Smiling, she ran over to the branch with the device, ready to steal the area, until pain started to make its way through her. 

"What the-"

"Wow. I'm really offended at people underestimating me, y'know?"

Karma threw his gun up and down, brushing off some dust on his shirt, completely unscathed. Mina could only stare in shock, wondering how that happened. 

(I shall leave that to your imaginations :D)

"Anyways, don't take this personally, but you're pretty weak. I mean, don't you even bother to check on your opponents after you've hit them? You can't expect them to be down in one shot, you know?"

Karma smirked, laughing at the helpless body in front of him.

"Relax, its quite harmless. You're just going to lose some strength for a while, I hope."

---------------------

"TIMES UP! EVERYONE WHO HAS CLAIMED AN AREA, PLEASE STAND NEXT TO THE CORRESPONDING DEVICE. EVERYONE ELSE, SETTLE DOWN SOMEWHERE ELSE. KAMUI WOODS AND I WILL NOW CHECK ON EVERYONE AND CONFIRM THE RESULTS!" Midnight announced, opening the entrance to the forest.