Extra #1: Quirks! (and profiles)

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing well! Anyways, here are the details of their quirks, and maybe a thing or two about them. You can skip this if you want, since this is just an extra, but it will help you understand the story a little better.

Just remember, the characters do not belong to me, and that I may have changed some details from previous chapters. I only own their quirks and the plot (Besides the Class 1-A characters).

Also, there will be a type thing, and a rating. The rating of their quirk based on my searches (Yes, Google) or my own personal opinion. It's ok if you have other opinions of their quirks, but please don't yell at me in the comments.

The type thing is: If they're fighting, what position are they most likely to assume? There are a total of three general positions, and sub-categories in each position for special quirks. Here is a key:

Damage:
-Sneak Attack
-Front Lines
-Long Range
-Weaponry
-Element

Defense:
-Block
-Transport
-Tank (Barriers)

Support:
-Scout
-Heal
-Planning (Lead)
-Buff
-Element

Also, am I just the only one that likes to read character profiles?

-------------------------------

Nagisa Shiota

Age: 15

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Height: 160 cm (5'3")

Persona: Kind, calm, sneaky

Quirk: Snake (???) He has the ability to take up the characteristics of a snake, from having scales and sharp eyes to heightened senses. The limits of this ability are often misjudged, as it is not known if this ability has seen its full extent.

Type: Sneak Attacks (Damage), Scout (Support)

Notes: Presumed one of the strongest members of Class 3-E, alongside Itona and Karma. His appearance and personality may change a bit when he activates his quirk.

-------------------------------

Kaede Kayano