What a pain.

'Ouch....that hurts....'

"For your first time, you're not too bad." Karasuma helped Tsuyu up. 

"Thank you, kero." She stood while Kayano began to heal her injuries. "Thank you too, Kayano-san."

"Just call me Kayano, no need for the formalities!" She waved her hand. "Besides, you're much less of a handle than Karma and Itona and the others, well...."

Kayano turned to Rio and Nagisa for help, but the very mention of Karma turned their spirits over. 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS FINISH SO FAST!" Bakugo screamed, cutting into their thoughts. 

"Even I'm completely burned out...." Izuku sighed. 

The rest of the Class 1-A flowed in, one after another, tired and maybe a little hungry. 

"That's the difference in ability you have. I understand the hero license is probably pretty lenient when you're going in the test, but in a real fight, whatever you have, you need to make do with. Use the surroundings to your advantage." 

'Did he just call the hero license thing easy...."

"As a matter of fact, I did. Don't ask how I know. Either way, for the next two weeks, I will be training you all. Don't expect it to be easy." Karasuma threw a knife down, making his point clear. 

"Also, Nagisa, Itona, Rio, and Kayano, you guys will be helping out." 

The training was nothing less of torture, at least in the eyes of the students. 

"This is even worse than me when I overuse my quirk." Denki whined. 

"And our hero license is in three weeks, we're going to suffer for sure." Mina dropped herself on the dirt. 

"Dang, Bakugo and Izuku and all those others have so much stamina. They really got stronger, and its kind of surprising Bakugo actually listens to someone other than his teachers." Kirishima pointed to Bakugo, who was actually willing to take instructions and following Itona. 

"Watch your hands, and don't do any unnecessary movements. That's dumb." Itona said. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugo screamed back.

"Then why are you doing what I'm telling you to do?"

"SHUT UP!" 

'Itona, I am forever impressed at how you can deal with impulsive people so easily.' Nagisa did his signature deadpan. 

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. Actually, the teachers and I have managed to prepare something for the students. Get home and you guys should receive the news in about a day or so." Karasuma clapped his hands to get their attention. 

Everyone looked up, wondering what it could be. 

=============

"Aizawa, is that all the students?" All Might asked. 

"Yeah, they've got all their stuff now, I'll be taking the students there now. See you." He waved to his colleague and left. 

Once he grouped back up with his students, he began his most sarcastic, mean, and somewhat caring speech. 

"During your 'training camp', you were supposed to get your licenses. However, due to some rash movements, especially Bakugo, Kirishima, Izuku, Itona, Rio, and Nagisa, you guys decided to go off on your own. If it weren't for some interference and miracles, I would've expelled all of you." 

"How come Kayano didn't get called out?!" Bakugo asked angrily. 

"She was the one called for help, and actually tried to stop you guys. In the end, she wasn't able to do anything." Aizawa replied.