Annoyance

Bakugo growled as he moved with his group for some basic training. Apparently, there was some emergency patrol they had to do, except the area where he was assigned to smelled like ash and smoke, and maybe a hint of iron. 

Okay, he wasn't supposed to move from the designated area, but the smell was getting worse and he seriously couldn't stand it. 

"Ugh, what the hell is that smell? It's like burnt mess and a whole bunch of iron!" He growled.

Little did he know, he was correct. Maybe not the iron part, but definitely the burnt mess. 

"Huh? WHAT THE F**K!" He boomed, anyone standing around the area could definitely head him. 

Several of the other hero agency members who were helping patrol around the area quickly rushed over to see what was going on, and the mess before their eyes completely shocked them. Two of them even fainted.

You couldn't blame them. What other reaction would they have to standing in front of a completely destroyed building, dotted in ashes, splattered with red paint (we all know its blood), and remains of what looked like destroyed parts of weapons and metal cases. 

Meanwhile, Karasuma was lecturing the students and the general for being so reckless. 

"You guys should be thankful that the trainees are fine! That was the most reckless plan ever! There were so many flaws in that plan. It barely succeeded." 

The students had sheepish looks on their faces. Surprisingly, Nagisa and Kayano were quite into the plan, and they may or may have not gone overboard by setting some traps. Yi just chuckled.

"Omi-san, come on. At least we completed the mission in some way. We got our results, so chill." 

"You do know that I'm writing a report for this right?"

The boy's smile immediately dropped. "I'll write it, don't worry."

"No." With that, he left. Yi went back to the HQ to try to clear up some things, and the students were instructed to go practice some combat in the training room. More like they ranted to their good ol' friend Todoroki and asked him how he was doing.

"Your father sounds like a hell of a jerk." Karma snickered on the call.

"Kind of is. Anyways, a hero agency nearby reported a large building destruction near the edge of the city. They think it belonged to drug owners or something." 

The group of assassins immediately went quiet, but Todoroki already knew they did it. He found it quite amusing.

"Okay that's cool! Did you hear about the hero killer around?" Kayano spoke, trying to change the topic.

"Right. About that. When the class was talking about it the other day, Iida was acting weird. He went all serious and silent," Todoroki said.

"Maybe he's just worried. I'll ask Ritsu to check on the hero killer when she's finished updating" Rio assured him.

"Mhm, sure." 

The next day was just filled with drills, exercises, and tips on close combat.

---------------------

Deku had been training with his Pro Hero. Well, not exactly. But yeah, it was weird. They had been fighting for the entire first day, and then he was given time to think about how he would be controlling his One-for-All, he was stuck. 

Rubbing his eyes, the calendar showed that about three days have passed since the hero internship began. He missed his friends, but the old grandpa seemed to have something planned out for him. He laid down on his bed, remembering some moments.