.......

"Good god we finally finished the test!" Mina stretched her arms as she started jumping around in joy.

"Thank heavens didn't leave anything blank." Sero sighed.

"As much as I want to thank Karma for teaching me, his methods are wayyy too brutal. I'm gonna ask someone else next time." Ojiro complained.

"Hey, you're welcome~" Karma smirked, causing everyone who was tutored by him to feel a chill down their spine. 

Their teacher came in eventually, explaining what they would need to do to prepare for their physical exams tomorrow, and dismissed the rest of them.

"So I did some digging, and apparently, we're not going to be fighting robots." Nagisa told his friends when they reached their apartment, and that included Todoroki, because they'd insisted on making him stay with them after they found out about his dad.

"So what are we going to be fighting then?" Todoroki hung his arms over the couch watching Karma play on his DS. 

"The teachers." 

At Nagisa's words, even Itona looked up from messing with Korosensei's phone, and Karma dropped his game.

"You serious?" Kayano yelled. 

"According to the files in the teacher's room, and on the catalog that Ritsu hacked, yeah, I'm serious." He answered.

The five - sorry six of them just looked at each other with dumbfounded expressions. 

"Well, we're Class 3-E, plus Todoroki of course. I don't think there's a way that we'll lose to mere adults, and if we do, we always get back at them, don't we? Hm~" Karma smirked.

"Fair enough."

-------------------

"The location seems nice." Uraraka and the rest of the class stood at the front of the entrance, waiting with the rest of them for their teachers to begin opening up the test. 

"Students, do I have your attention?" Everyone looked around for the source of the voice before staring down at a small creature heads shorter than them. 

"Good! Your physical exam will begin in a few, short moments. Let me explain it to you. Due to the circumstances of this year, we will be holding a different type of physical exam. You guys will be facing.....your teachers!"

"I told you." Nagisa looked at Kayano, who was complaining and didn't believe him. 

Class A was surprised. They had anticipated something else, which was fighting robots, not their own teachers. 

"I bet you guys were expecting the robots right? Too bad. Anyways, here are the pairings. As for the transfers, since we have an odd number of students, the five of you guys will go against two teachers."

Everything finished explaining, and everyone received their instructions and partners. They gathered up, each waiting for their turn as the others passed by.

Every battle was nonetheless surprising, each battling in their own way. They showed their growth through each of the fights. 

(Basically, putting this simply, all of the fights from Class 1-A are the exact same as the manga, or anime, depending on which one you followed. I'm not going to go into too much detail into it.)

"Okay, mind telling us who we're fighting?" Rio impatiently asked.

A black car pulled into the edge of the field. The door opened, revealing a man of tall height and black hair with a woman of slender build and blonde hair.