Skills and Quirks, cause I don't want to make them Quirkless

Well, Korosensei quickly, and quite obediently, left the classroom, since, you know, never make a tired black haired man angry, right? Anyways, the five new students took their seats at the back of the class, and Mr. Aizawa told them to get into their P.E. uniforms.

"Huh?"

"Mr. Aizawa, don't we have orientation?"

But Aizawa-sensei ignored these comments, motioning for the students to follow his orders.

"Wow, Korosensei got us the standard uniform, but not the P.E. ones?"

"Ehh, let's just use our normal light blue ones, since we already have them in our bags." Nagisa replied to Nakamura, and the rest nodded.

—————————————————————

When they were in the field, Aizawa-sensei turned around and spoke to them.

"Well, the great thing about UA is the freedom here. We teachers do what we want, and when we want, as long as it's within school rules and hours. You guys have all done a physical exam, right? Like the one without using quirks? Bakugou, you scored first in the entrance exam. Tell me, what's the farthest you could throw for the ball throw, without using your quirk?"

"Around 65 meters."

"Okay, now, use your quirk, and throw the ball. As long as you stay in the circle, it's fine."

Aizawa-sensei handed him a ball with a tracker on it. Bakugou held it, and threw it, along with adding a blast to it. Their teacher showed the rest of the class the distance on his phone.

702.5 meter

—————————————————————

The whole class gawked at the score, but soon, as they used the freedom of their quirk, it wasn't so surprising anymore, seeing how far it could bring them, as one student managed to get infinity. But that wasn't the reason they gave it their all. Aizawa-sensei had told them if they came last place in this test, they would face immediate expulsion. Nobody wanted that!

However, when Izuku went up, he got nervous. For one, he couldn't properly control his quirk. He'd break his bones everytime he used it. Sighing,  Aizawa-sensei told him that he would have no potential in becoming a hero if he couldn't even do the most basic thing. However, Izuku wasn't about to give up. Putting all his energy into one single finger, he sent the ball flying, even farther than Bakugou!

As the members of Class 3-E watched the scene unfold, they remembered how they were treated back at their old school, before and now. Then, as it ended, they were called, one by one, to come throw the ball. Nagisa went up first. His quirk was actually quite good, as it allowed him to take up the characteristics of a snake, and to communicate with them. It didn't help in the ball throw, but it will help in other aspects of the physical exams.

Next was Rio Nakamura. She could switch any inanimate object with another inanimate object. However, they had to be somewhat of the same value. And she also couldn't switch anything larger than a school desk, along with its cooldown time, with grew longer depending on how big the object was, not to mention she had to know exactly what the object was, and where it was.

"The baseball on the left base in the Golden Gate Baseball fields in California!" The ball flew, then disappeared. In the air, a pale white, new looking baseball appeared instead. "Does that count?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"It does, considering that you did throw it, and I did say you could use your quirk."

"Yes!"

Then was Karma Akabane. When he activated his quirk, he grew two devil horns and a tail, and five fireballs, more like fire spirits,  slightly larger than an average baseball appeared behind him. he could control and manipulate them with great proficiency, which was definitely cool. He first threw the baseball, then used two of his fire spirits to push the ball farther and farther away. He continued to do that in the space they were provided, then stopped and sighed with a smirk on his face. It took quite a while.