Imperative

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

The squad members turned around with a slight look of fear on their faces, but Class E was completely shocked. A boy wearing a general's uniform stood behind them. 

"General," a squad member began, "we saw these suspicious students, so we intended to help them-"

"I saw everything." His eyes glared at them, but a smile appeared on his face when he spun to face the students.

They're eyes widened, and their suspicions were only confirmed once they saw his name tag.

"Squad 056, you are dismissed. I'll let this go for now."

"Thank you, general!" 

The squad left, and the boy turned to the students. "Wow! We've met before, haven't we? Allow me to introduce myself once again. I am Yuta Takami, otherwise nicknamed as 'Yi'." 

"That's impossible! Aren't you supposed to be a villain or something? What about your group? How did you-" Kayano rambled in a frenzy, but Karma shut her up.

"Not the time, we don't know what he could do." He hissed.

Now that they saw him like this, they were able to make him out a little more clearly. He had an auburn hair color with a bit of black streaked into it. His eyes weren't gold, but rather a brownish color with flecks of light in it. He was about as tall as Karma, maybe even a little taller.

"With the amount of surveillance cameras around, I highly suggest you put down those weapons." He began, ignoring the green-haired girl's outburst.

"He doesn't seem to have any intentions to harm us." Nagisa nodded, and they placed their knives and stun guns back into their pockets. Yuta, or Yi, motioned them to follow him. They did, but kept a distance. 

He led them to a large door, and punched in a key. It opened, revealing a gym like room with all sorts of mechanisms and advanced features. 

"This is a training room, reserved for trainees." Yi explained, keeping the smile on his face.

"Why are you helping us?" Nagisa asked cautiously.

"Let's just say I have taken an interest in you guys. Besides, I made a deal with the government, and I'm not one to go back on my word." Yi chuckled before leaving.

"Okayyy.....soooo...." Rio turned to her friends, who only shrugged.

-------------------

Karasuma locked up the office and was about to leave. However, he felt a chill behind him, and turned around. 

"Who's there?" He asked.

"Wow! It looks like you've gotten stronger!" The voice happily said, stepping out of the shadows. "Anyways, I met your students. They're all really fascinating, no wonder you took them under your wing."

"Yi, I didn't take them under my wing. I've told you that. They're simply junior assassins that I've been assisting."

"It's the same thing Omi-san!" 

"Call me that again and I WILL shoot an arrow in your face. You do know why I'm letting you hold a fort here."

Yi twirled a pen in his hand, looking tiredly at the desk. "Hey, the contract ends this week right?"

Karasuma nodded, unable to read what the kid would be up to.

"Then, can I train your students during the week?" 

----------------------

Todoroki stood in front of his father's agency. To be honest, he wasn't sure why he chose to come here, maybe just to spite his father. Either way, he came.