Unfinished

"Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, what about you guys? You finished it right?" Karasuma asked. 

"Yeah, we did." Nagisa nodded his head. 

To be honest, Karasuma never expected it to go this far. He was suspicious at first, of the entire organization. He would've never believed that Principal Asano was able to rise up so high in the ranks in such a short amount of time. 

The class really came this far. So did the heroes and the villains, and the government....

He didn't trust it. There was something wrong with the government. He knew Mr. Hansa had been up to something, and so had the others. 

Of course, there was Korosensei too. He couldn't forget the octopus that completely changed his life. 

"But the villains?" Karma rest his hand on Karasuma's shoulder. 

"We'll let the heroes do the work, for now, I want to see what Korosensei, no, the alliance has planned for us." 

He took the students back to visit Class 1-A, after school, but they were overjoyed to see their old classmates. After being filled in on everything that was going on, they obviously wanted to lend a hand. 

"Nope! Our mess, we're cleaning it up." Nagisa declared, hushing them. "You guys can take care of the villains, and the hero licenses some of you guys couldn't get." 

Shoto and Bakugo turned their heads away. "So out of character for you..." Shoto mumbled. 

"We'll meet up again soon, right?" Uraraka asked. 

"Definitely!" Kayano held her hand.

They left, giving their goodbyes. Meeting up with the rest of the squad, or class members they were going with. Some stayed back out of pure choice, or to take care of their "base". 

"The formal letter from the superiors said to meet at the large area behind the military base, the open field." Karasuma checked to make sure where they were was the correct location. 

"Indeed. This is the correct place. Now, that octopus behind you needs to go." A dark voice said. 

Immediately, a wave emerged, and a large dome was created. Out stepped a white figure, and the Daisuke Hansa everyone knew and respected. 

"Shiro." Itona held his breath. 

"Didn't we-" Sugino turned to his friends for help, but they all shrugged.

"So he was the creator the the Project?" Okano observed. 

"Precisely, and the point of it was to control both the underworld and the heroes. I don't approve of their methods, but I can accept it, since we both have a similar goal, which is to destroy the monster which you call your teacher."

Hansa put on her gloves carefully, while Korosensei gulped. 

"So, will you reveal your secret now? Or will I do it for you?" Shiro asked.

"Whatever do you mean?" Korosensei stammered, backing up. 

"You know what I mean. Now, this new technology, created for the sole destruction of you. Not even your ultimate defense form wouldn't be able to handle this, but of course, we shouldn't go without a proper goodbye."  

Korosensei rested his posture. " I suppose you are right, and this was my fate. And to my students, I wish I had not said this sooner, but you all came to the end, even the ones who could've killed me earlier, and easily, I am thankful you let me see this through." 

"Korosensei?" The students said together in confusion. 

The bright blue sky disappeared in a few moments, painted black, with only the lights of the shield dome surrounding them. 

"Okay...this is getting a little freaky..."

"Ya think?" Maehara jokingly snapped at Toka.

"That was....surprisingly easy." Mr. Hansa raised his eyebrows.

"I was due to die last year, I am merely playing fair now." Korosensei answered. 

"What? Hold on a moment. Excuse me?" Irina held up her hands. "Who the hell said you were due to die?"

"As you know, I was a famous assassin, caught, and turned into what I am now. But at the same time, I had made another deal. I was due to die the day the original branch of the project had been terminated, the one in the government. The pin, Karma?"

The redhead sighed and handed it to him. "Right, this one. Anyways, I couldn't leave my students behind, so I-"

"You turned your back on it, fled, and continued to teach us." Nagisa finished, with a sad look in his eyes. "But why?"

"Because....it was truly one of the first times, where I had felt safe and happy." 

Happiness.

What a joke. 

But it was true.

Karma honestly couldn't believe it. 

He'd known from the very beginning from his father, who had been funding the project.

But hearing it roll off the tongue of his teachers?

That was different. 

"I think this has gone far enough. You've had your time. Sorry, I don't keep all my promises, government official." 

Shiro's form morphed into a large, shadowy figure. Immediately, the students rushed to fight, but Karasuma and Korosensei held them back. 

"Let me go!" Karma twisted body and tried to wriggle out of his grip. 

Karasuma frowned, but upon seeing the look in Karma and Nagisa's eyes, pure madness and thirst to kill, he gave up. 

Was it a failure or a success? Karma and Nagisa had won the battle, but not the war. The dome's light grew brighter and brighter, and Mr. Hansa had stepped out, knowing what would happen. 

Their eyes drifted towards their teacher, who held a smile. 

"No..." 

"Let me do one final roll call." Korosensei smiled as he laid himself on the floor. 

"Nagisa....do the honors, please." Karma said. As much as he wanted to, he knew his friend deserved it the most. 

The time seemed to pass by slowly, and with every name, another tear would threaten to drop. 

And when the stab was made, they fell. 

"Your life is unfinished, now go complete it in my name, in your hearts, I will still be with you."

===============

And this is the end. I'm very sorry about it, if it's bad or not to your liking. 

As I wrote the story, I continued to lose more and more interest in it, but I wanted to keep writing for all of you. 

So this is the "incomplete" end. I leave you all to decide where this goes. 

- Kazami309