Worried?

Nagisa shot up from his bed, looking around. White walls, ceilings, some bluish-tealish curtains and some kind of machinery and wires all over the place. 

'So I take it that I'm in a hospital. I probably lost control of my quirk, since my head hurts so much.'

"Good, you're awake!" He heard a female voice, turning to see that it was Rio. Her smile looked a little sad, which was quite rare.

"How about everyone else?" Nagisa asked.

"Everyone's recovering. Some people have major injuries, but no deaths. Kayano's just helping around and Itona's fixing some of the machinery in the other room. The others are either resting or getting checked."

"Oh, I see. Anything else?" 

Rio turned her head. "No, not really." 

Nagisa was suspicious, but decided not to pry. A few moments later, Karasuma entered the room, along with someone else. 

"Nagisa, I see you're doing fine now, but please remember to bring your suppressor next time." 

"Sorry...." Nagisa replied to his instructor sheepishly, then tilted his head. Who he saw surprised him. 

"Yuta?!"

He waved. 

"Sorry, Yuta can't really speak for some reason, but he wanted to come say hi." Karasuma explained. "Now, I wanted to tell you something. We've found traces of an organization, and it's linked with Korosensei."

"Huh? What's it called?"

"Project R.E.D.. We have minimal information on this group, but from what we know, they're been running experiments on quirkless children and enhancing the abilities of others. And Yuta was linked to them until awhile ago."

Yuta nodded, grabbing a piece of paper and writing down something on it. 

"An executive in Project R.E.D. is one of the experimenters who made your former teacher." It read. He wrote down another thing.

"I was a general in there, but I was fairly new. I do know that another executive was a former higher-up in the Japanese government. As for any other information I can't tell you."

Karasuma noted the things down, already planning out his investigation and deduction. 

"Wait, where is Karma and Todoroki?" Nagisa asked, standing up and stretching. "I was hoping we could chat  a little." 

Yuta erased and then wrote something. He handed the paper to Nagisa, and then headed off with Karasuma. 

================

"We should....save Karma and Todoroki on our own." Izuku proposed. 

"Are you serious? We could get into a lot of trouble!" Ojiro objected. 

"But seriously, they seem to be holding off on doing so!" Kirishima defended Izuku. He too, really wanted to go save them. 

"No. We are not breaking any more rules. Izuku, the consequences are not worth the actions." Tenya told him. "We'll probably fail too, compared to all the Pro Heroes who are much more skilled than us." 

Most of the class agreed, so Kirishima and Deku were left defeated, but someone unexpected spoke up. 

"I'm going, you extras." 

"Bakugo?"

"Kacchan?!"

He looked at the others. "It's an opportunity, and besides, I still haven't settled my score with those two, and I want to rub it in their faces that I was the one who saved them."