Notice Anything? Also, meet the editors!

Hello! Do you notice a bit of change in the writing style? Yeah, I put a little less dialogue and tried to add a little more description and story within it. Over the hiatus, I kinda asked a few friends to work on the story with me, or anything to help on. I decided to try a bit of a different style so it may be easier for you guys to understand. Below are a quick introduction of my friends who are now helping edit this! 

- Kazami 309

---------------------------------

Again, thank you for reading this story. Poor Author-San is crying and weeping for all the kindness you're giving them! Hello, I'm Davi, an editor for their story and a close friend of theirs! I mainly just look over through it and point out grammar details and maybe inconsistent changes, but nothing much. Author-san and I are greats friends, and we're really happy that you're willing to read this story!

- Davi Han

----------------------------------

Yo! I'm Alex! I'm a boy, not a girl, ok? I'm like, and editor for this story and a complete weeb. The fact that I'm a weeb is the only reason that I'm on the team. That's how good my weeb skills are :D.

Kazami 309: Dude, you also have all A's in language arts. That's the other reason.

Ignore that, just know that I'm an amazing weeb, and I'm like, one of the most popular people in the world!

Davi Han: Why am I even friends with someone like you.....

I'm not allowed to say whatever I want here T^T

- Alex the Weeb 

------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Shiori. Your everyday pessimist and a good friend of Kazami309. I'm not that much into writing fanfics, but like, eh, why not help them? Anyways, I kinda just go over stuff with them, threaten them if things get rough. Yeah, that sort of thing. 

-Shiori