Short Chapter + Questions

Sorry this chapter will only be about 800 words long or so. Usually I make them 1000-2000 words. I'm kinda suffering a bit from writers block (I get over them quick tho) and I have a few quick questions for y'all:

Do you want Korosensei to live or die?

How much do you want Endeavor to suffer? I'm lowkey thinking of having him get his butt kicked by Itona or Karma just saying.

How is the story so far? Please give some feedback if possible!

And yeah that's it. Also picture above is from the manga. Istg it is B E A U T I F U L.

Also, I'm very happy that my book has gotten 6k views. I just don't enjoy putting out chapters to celebrate it because it fills up the book in my opinion.

Answer if you can, you're not obliged to but I would appreciate it :3

———————————————-

"Shiozaki's power seems to be advantageous in fighting Nagisa, to be honest."

"Oh by the way Maehara called and said Korosensei is crying because he took eight trips to Italy and couldn't get Gelato at any of those eight trips." Rio nonchalantly responded to Kayano, who simply nodded.

"Nagisa, you sure you can win~?" Karma lightly taunted his best friend.

"Dude-"

"I'm kidding! Go do your thing!"

Nagisa could only smile at the antics of them and head towards the field. The girl standing before him did seem quite strong. Nevertheless, he wasn't scared. He could probably try to petrify her using some snake venom, or he could just do some hand-to-hand combat.

The instant the buzzer sounded, everyone went silent as they began to take in the fight before them. Despite the looks of it, Nagisa was easily able to dodge the vines, he had to be careful though. If any of them stabbed her, he would surely lose some blood. He couldn't let them catch him eitherZ

'I could set them on fire.....not that I have anything to create fire with. It also seems like wayyy too much of a Karma thing for me to do.'

He ran through some scenarios in his head, not bowing what to do and k he ow he would execute a flawless plan. There was always the last resort of him going straight for brute force and annihilating the other, but his better judgment told him not to do so.

'Stay calm. Don't do anything stupid you're going to regret later.'

And then a spark of genius came to him. He could use the same trick he used with Takaoka. He would just need to provoke the other enough, and make himself look weaker.

He started purposefully making mistakes here and there, pretending to not be able to dodge the others attack, and chose his words carefully, hoping to make the other somewhat agitated. If he couldn't, then it would be the time for his backup move.

"It doesn't seem like you're as great as I saw you before. Nonetheless, I mustn't let down my guar-"

Clap

Nagisa looked down at the girl, showing some superiority. The other was shocked at how he had gotten so close to her in such a short time. From what she remembers, he was at least a few meters away from her before. Now he was standing right in front of her, hands pressed together right under her chin.

"What-"

She felt herself losing her balance, then completely fell down. Nagisa stomped his foot right at her stomach, and she collapsed.

"AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER FOR THE FIRST MATCH, NAGISA SHIOTA!" Present Mic announced.

"Hey Nagisa, you have a cut on your uhh.... arm." Rio pointed to his right arm, where a large gnash appeared, trailing from his elbow to his wrist. He just smiled at it.

"She has a lot of potential, landing a cut on me at the last moment. Karma, can you heal me?" Nagisa asked, holding his arm out to his friend.

Unknown to most, Karma's quirk allowed him to do something special. His fire spirits contained healing properties, so if their flames touched a wound, it could easily patch it up. For larger wounds though, it would take much more time then the seconds it just took him to heal his friend's cut.

"That's cool." Todoroki commented, admiring the uses.

"Oh, it seems like I'm up next." Itona pointed to the screen. His opponent was going to be be.....

Bakugo.

"Why is it the loud annoying one." He said, clearly annoyed.

Reluctantly, he stepped up on the stage. His opponent didn't seem to happy either.

"I'm going to crush you into a pulp!" The blonde screamed.

Itona planned to make this quick, without any hesitation and just get it over with. However, what Bakugo did was unfavorable to him plan. The Pomeranian blasted through all his strings, and was preventing the other from getting too close to him.

BAM!

A loud sound roared as Bakugo shot the silver haired boy flying back meters away from him. He'd also hit their arm, so he must've left a few bruises as well.

"That was a horrible move." Karma looked with excitement in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked, confused at what his friend meant.

"Itona hates a lot of things. He hates school, he hates working hard, he hates loud people, and most of all, he hates anything related to losing." Rio had her phone ready, about to record all the chaos.

And the aura in the field had completely changed.