Executives

"Rio, for the millionth time, breaking in does not mean making sound, okay? Don't you dare-"

Bang.

"Well sh**." Itona snickered at Nagisa's attempt to stop Rio from doing whatever she was planning on doing. 

"They'll find us anyway. Might as well give them a kind greeting." Rio blew the dust off her face. 

"Come on, we don't have time to waste. Just get it over with." Kayano was practically done with their crap at this point. 

They could hear muffled voices behind the walls, probably several people arguing. 

"Did you hear anything shady? Karasuma said to keep an eye out for any mentions of an 'executive'." Rio looked at Nagisa. 

"Wait, Rio, is it possible to apport parts of an object?" Nagisa asked.

"Uhh...I don't k- Oh, you want a part of the wall to be a different material of the same color that you can hear through, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, so can you?"

Rio stared at the wall for a bit, tracing a small circle shape, and then activating her quirk. Several strings of light, seemingly made out of the kanji 木 (wood) appeared, turning the small section from concrete into wood.

"I can only do small parts, sorry. I tried my best to get one of a similar color, so as long as they don't pay attention to the wall, then it should be fine."

"Thanks." Nagisa leaned in his ear, hoping to catch traces of something meaningful.

"Are you serious? If we're caught, we'll end up just like Yi's team." A light voice, sounding like a young man, said.

"I know, I'm not dumb! But the organization would bump us up ranks. It's not too difficult to get into Project R.E.D.'s system with my kind of quirk too, so just trust me." The voice sounded a little deeper than the other.

"That's a joke." Another one said.

"No, it's actually not. How else do you think he got up the ranks in such a short amount of time? In just six months, he's already been promoted to executive. You know how long it takes for one to become one? Yuta took three years, and that's considered godly." Another voice, female, defended.

"With his kind of quirk, it does make sense."

"Freaking monsters. Trust me, we're nothing close to them." The light voiced man said again.

"It doesn't matter. Executive is the highest order. We have to get up there. Even Deuz can't do anything to us if we're up there."

".....if you can match up to the five up there, go for it."

"Wow." Nagisa breathed, but that one action caused all ears, and eyes, to turn to him.

"I knew it, we have a rat. Damn the government." The deep voiced man, said, and the four could hear his footsteps drawing closer.

Itona, sensing the danger immediately, flicked out several strings and launched them with pressure and force into the wood, using the power of it to break open the wall itself without exerting too much energy.

"Who are you guys?"

They looked carefully at the people standing in front of them. They had identical long jackets with red markings, and their hoods were drawn so a shadow loomed over their faces, and they wore black and gray masks matching the colors of their boots and shirts.