INTERFERENCE.

"Nomus? What are they doing here?" Best Jeanist was surprised at the beings that had just warped into the bar. 

They attacked without discrimination, destroying the tables and chairs and drinks alike, and causing havoc everywhere. But what made it all the more annoying, was the media down below. 

"TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!" A reporter shouted. 

"YEAH, WE NEED TO KNOW!"

"COME ON! WHAT ABOUT ALL MIGHT?"

"AND ENDEAVOR?"

People followed on, desperate to know what was happening, regardless of the police and the obvious situation unfolding in front of them, kept yelling. 

"Damn the media. Get rid of the Nomus, quick! Secure a line so the people don't get injured!" Endeavor instructed. 

The police followed his orders, forcing their war to enforce a security line amidst the cacophony. Kamui managed to restrain the rest of the monsters with the help of others. 

"How's the other team? The ones that are probably with the students who went off on their own?" Best Jeanist asked Naomasa down below. 

Yeah, they had found out that Itona, Deku, Nagisa, and the others had went off to try to save their classmates by themselves. 

"They can't find the students, but they found an entire building with tanks that looked like they were made to manufacture the Nomus." He reported. 

===========

"What do you want, All for One?" All Might asked in a careful tone. 

"I could be asking the same to you, but you are of no importance at the moment. Shigaraki." He motioned the blue-silver haired man to get up from his knees. 

"You may have failed once again..." He didn't seem disappointed at all, but his speech sounded more caring. The calmness in his voice held no anger, but more encouraging. But when he moved away, All Might was surprised at what he'd seen. 

His comrades were lying on the floor, beaten up and looking clearly unconscious. Without another word, he lunged at the scarred man, throwing a punch. 

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" All Might yelled, but his punch had been blocked. 

"You've gotten weaker. Will you attempt to kill me again?" All for One replied, moving his arm away to knock off All Might. 

Thankfully, the other was able to land safely. "I will not make the same mistake again!" All Might declared, going in for another punch. 

All for One swiftly dodged them, raising his hand to activate something. Swirls of red appeared, but were deflected. 

"GRAN TORINO?" All Might was in awe. The old man he'd saw lying on the floor was up and running again, going through the villains. 

"I ain't staying down! I'm a hero, I have my things to do!" He answered, dropping a kick on Toga, who rolled out, holding her arm in pain. 

"Damn it...." 

The other villains jumped back, reading the man's movements. 

"These guys are far smarter than I expected." Gran Torino put his guard up, but blue fire started flaring behind him. 

In the nick of time, silver flashed through, inflicting thin cuts along the black-haired man's arm. 

"That's weird, my aim isn't usually that bad." The silver streaked boy commented, releasing his strings. 

"Wow, your long range ability always comes in handy." Izuku smiled, as he appeared with the others. 

"GOD DAMMIT IT TOOK SO LONG!" Bakugo screamed. 

"You guys!" All Might turned around to face the students. 

"Hi?" Nagisa shyly waved. 

"Get out of here, follow the others! I'll take this on my own, and Gran Torino is here too." He ordered the students. 

"No." Itona said. 

"I'm serious!" 

"HELL NO!" Bakugo yelled. 

All for One raised his hand out again, this time activating some sort of weird quirk that blasted the students directly. 

"DO YOU SEE THAT? NOW GET OUT OF HERE!" Gran Torino yelled, attempting to kick the scarred man's arm, only to be blasted away. 

The students, though reluctant, finally moved away and out of sight. All Might did not miss the opportunity to smash in the man's outstretched arm. 

"You're not bad, I'll return the courtesy." All for One threw the same punch back, but it blasted through the buildings. 

All Might landed roughly in between two stones, scraping his legs. The other didn't stop there, but he threw another, and even if they missed the original target, the abilities of a quirk in there defiled the land. 

"I won't make the same mistake again!" All Might went in for another, but he suddenly felt backlash. Even All for One was surprised, he had no idea what had just happened. 

'What the....why was I suddenly slowed down? I don't remember my time being this short, it's like there's something holding me down.' All Might stood up again, but his mind was racing for once. Never in a fight, had he felt so distracted. 

'This presence isn't normal. It's not human, no, it's far worse.' All for One was.....scared. For once in his life. 

"You're not backing up now, are you!?" 

"Think again, All Might." 

Neither two were letting down, nor was one losing over the other.

'A restraint? My arms are moving slower than before..' All for One dragged his arm for a punch, but it felt like something was wrong. 

Kurogiri, who had been unconscious, finally stood up. A single voice rang inside his head. 

'Warp the villains. Warp the villains. Away from them.'

Assuming it was simply another quirk of All for One's, he did exactly as he was asked. The black smoke swirling around him turned into a large portal, and his friends all entered, slow to, but did so. 

Eventually, due to what seemed like years, All Might had gained the upper hand, and beat down All for One. However, his strength decided to run out just that moment. 

"Great..." He brushed his sweat off, and with the help of Gran Torino, they restrained him in time for the police force to come and take him. 

"We're here." Karasuma held up his badge, and instructed the others to take the man away. 

"All filmed, and livestreamed. Perfect." Karma smiled from his hiding place, holding his phone up to show his friend. 

"Nice job." Todoroki smirked.