No, Rio. Don't swear at the children.

"It's training camp time b******!" Rio and Mina screamed happily.

"I wonder if there'll be bugs and monsters at the sight. It would be a total pain to see you guys scared of it, would it?" Karma laughed a little, earning him a hit on the back from Karasuma.

"It's not the time to joke. Our seer just predicted a little while ago that misfortune will rain upon the training camp. You guys have to be aware." He lowered his tone, so that only Nagisa, Karma, and Itona heard him. 

The students took their seats on the bus, messing around and chatting away. 

"Ugh I'll-"

"Karasuma, let them be. It's probably the only time when they can be so carefree during this week." Mr. Aizawa stopped him. 

The other sighed, sinking back into his seat. 

"We're here, the stop." The driver announced a while later, and the students got off the bus. They were met with two women dressed in cat costumes, which some of the hero students recognized, while the assassins did not.

"Cringe. Tiktok much?" Rio questioned.

Kayano spit out her water from who-knows-where. They started talking to the teachers, then to them. 

"You guys will cross the forest! Those who can't get there don't get any food!" They said. 

Class 3-E just looked at each other with "Are you serious" faces. Their old school building was literally on a mountain with a forest in it. And even if there were monsters, you're talking to kids trained to be assassins.

"Bet. I'll cross there in two hours" Itona murmered 

"One and a half?" Nagisa smiled.

"Six of us in an hour? We're definitely having Todoroki with us. His freezing capabilities are gonna be a huge help!" Rio laughed.

"Deal." Karma smirked. Todoroki nodded, and to anyone but Itona's notice, he smiled a bit.

"You guys sure? Don't get so cocky." A girl, who identified herself as Pixie-Bob asked them. 

They nodded, and to their word, they jumped down and began. Soon enough, a large, "disgusting looking" as Kayano called it, monster approached them. 

"Let me handle this!" Rio shouted at her friends. 

A few rocks and stones that she held in her hand swapped into a two-sectioned staff, which she swung around fiercely. Her movements sped up, gaining force and power before slamming into the monster several times.

She finished it off with a final swing, blasting its head off and landing with a triumphant smile. 

"Hey, I was training you know?" 

Itona nodded, but the glow in his eyes were showing his respect. The others had a similar reaction.

"Analyzed! I found a pathway leading through the forest that'll get us there in no time!" Ritsu's drone flew back to Nagisa. 

"Great! Let's get there!" 

On their way, they ran into another one, right after that, they saw another one. It wasn't as big, but it was much quicker. 

"My turn!" Karma gave his signature, cocky smile. 

His feet moved in the way of the monster's movements, and he kicked it right in the face, following up with another punch. His strength was overwhelming, smashing through its head with a final kick. 

"The hell? These kids really are monsters." Pixie Bob watched from her thing.

"You weren't the only one training, Rio!"