Broken Guard

'How! Who is he!?'

Kirishima looked at Bakugou's wound, and as he was about to touch it, the blond haired boy slapped his hand away. He had a pissed off look in his face.

"Oh~There it is! Come on, this isn't all you got right, Mr. Bakagou?"

"Shut the **** up! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"You say that, yet you haven't even started. Please, back it up before you run off with your mouth."

"BASTARD!!!!!!"

He lunged over to him, with a medium sized explosion in his hand, seemingly aiming at his face. However, just as it was about to hit him.....

WOOSH

Something speedy came flying through, and restrained the angry pomer-I mean Bakugou. 

"Now now, let's not fight. Surely you don't think that cage will be strong enough to keep Nomu in there for long, now do you?"

"No, we predicted you'll come first, and help us restrain that guy for us, like the teacher you are."

"What, aww Itona, you're so sweet."

"Shut up Korosensei."

"You're so mean!"

"You mind?"

"Yes yes Karma. Well, time to get this thingy to the heroes now!"

"Do you really think this stupid stone wall will stop us? How sad."

"You fell right into my prediction. Thank you for decaying that wall."

"Huh?"

Grabbing the Nomu, he quickly tied his tentacles around it, holding it tight. Then he flew around the USJ in max speed, causing the Nomu's senses to deteriorate, and at the same time, picking up the other students and saving them as well.

"Eh?"

"How are we here?"

"I-I remember being Kaminari being taken hostage."

"Huh?"

"Ok, seriously, what is going on."

"Oh, y'know, our teacher just swooped in at Mach 20 and saved you. Nothing big"

"......Huh?"

Cue the deadpanning. Anyways, the pro heroes finally arrived, after what felt like forever. 

"What has happened here?"

"Oh hello Snipe. It's Korosensei here. I took care of everything here, and here's the villain and-oops! Ah, I let the other ones escape. How clumsy of me. Hehe, well, I'll be on my way! I have a class to teach. Nurufufu~Adios!"

They all looked at the yellow octopus with an annoyed face. 

"Well, ok. Y'know what, let's just ignore that "

Everyone else nodded, and headed over to tend the students and secure the villains. However, Bakugou seem to be a little off. He was clearly shaken by what had happened earlier. 

"Hey, Bakugou, don't worry yourself too much. You know what they said. Those guys are trained assassins. It's only natural that their pretty strong."

"Shut up Kirishima. I'll beat that bastard, I know that I'm stronger than he is."

"And yet, your ego never fails to surprise me."

"Shut it."

"Right, sorry."

"Tch, whatever."

Todoroki gave a quick chuckle, before returning to his monotonous face. Taking calm breaths, he quickly looked over at an officer that came over to question him about the attack. Without saying much, he simply gave a small answer of:

"The villains were weak, but they weren't stupid."

------------------------------------

"Well, what do we have to say about this incident, Inspector Naomasa Tsukauchi?"

"Sadly, I could not find any valuable information about the people who attacked UA. However, I have identified their leader, who goes by the name Tomura Shigaraki. Apparently all the villains that have been captured by, uh, Korosensei, was it? They all swore allegiance to Tomura Shigaraki."

"Yes indeed, not to mention Tomura has quite the childish mindset. Nurufufufu~"

The rest of the members in the meeting were quite intrigued by this statement that the Octopus had made. 

"Really Korosensei? How interesting."

"Perhaps it was his childlike mindset that attracted these villains to follow him."

"That could be true."

"I, Naomasa, declare that I will continue investigating alongside the police to work out this series of events."

"Good. I entrust this case to you."

"Then this meeting is concluded."

"Well, that was an eventful class session."

"Yeah, I know right!"

However, this conversation soon ended quickly, when they saw there teacher in his usual yellow sleeping bag. 

"Finally. It took you guys 8 seconds to shut up. Anyways, there is something i need to tell you guys. The UA Sports Festival is coming up. 

"Eh?"

"Sir, but in this situation, is it still ok to hold it? I mean, there are the villains around here. Shouldn't we be cautious?" 

"Idiot."

"Excuse me?"

Uraraka turned around to face Itona, who had called her an idiot. Aizawa sighed, looked at both of them, then sighed again.

"Ok Itona, if you feel so confident, explain why that we're still holding this festival."

"One, for the sake of the students to compete and help show their strength in this time. Two, to help us get further and learn from this process from your so-called pro heroes, and three. To not worry the public. Now do you understand you floaty dumb moron?"

"Can't you be a little nicer when you explain things?"

"I think he's pretty nice already, Nagisa."

"Wow Karma, at least you've got some common sense."

Uraraka glared at him, then sat back down into her seat. Aizawa-sensei sighed (again) and then nodded. Looking over, he started class, and the morning went by as usual. 

After class ended, the students happily talked about the festival, and Uraraka was especially hyped. 

"Let's win this!!!!"

"Yeah!!"

Karma smiled, with a smirk on his face. Nagisa shrugged.

"I guess this is going to be like the time when we had a sports festival against Class 3-A."

"Yep!"

"Except we won't be discriminated against."

"I hope not."

The two, smiling, walked out to get their typical lunch at the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------

Ah!!!! Sorry!!!! I have school, and it's killing me. Also, I have a concept for a new idea, so this book will be on hiatus for a short time. Don't worry, I will get back to it.

Till later! 

-Kazami309