Beginning of Fun

"So, as you all know, the sports festival is tomorrow, so I hope ALL of you have practiced and trained well. Our personal troublemakers," He glanced over at the assassins sitting in the back, "Are going to be a team of their own. And I hope they've been paying attention in their classes too."

Rio and Kayano looked away, sweat dropping at the thoughts of their lessons. The two didn't even think that it could be called lessons anymore.....it was mostly just Karma and Itona giving the instructor, mind you it was Ectoplasm himself, a hard time while Nagisa was the only one actually trying.

--------------------------------

"Ok, children, so how are we going to do this? I'll give a quick introduction first. I am Ectoplasm, a Pro Hero. Here, I'll be teaching you some fundamental basics on morals and hero-work. Now, you all are-"

"Hey Karma, where's a good place to ditch class?" Itona turned to the redhead sitting behind him, who was thinking deeply.

"There were a few places I saw before that were quite ideal. Wanna go check them out?" Karma answered. Itona gazed at the windows then the teacher's board, and nodded.

Ectoplasm glared at the two. He stepped in front of them, and said in a cold tone, "Where do you think you're going?"

Karma stayed silent for a moment, then gave a smirk. "You heard our conversation. Use your brain and maybe process it, huh?" With a flick of a wrist, he sprayed chilli pepper straight in the pro hero's face, while using a cloth to cover his own. Itona then used his strings to restrain some of the clones that Ectoplasm created, and the two bolted out the door.

That, was literally how their first day went, and boy oh boy, it has gotten both better and worse.

-----------------------------------

Class passed like a breeze. Everyone started bustling around, excited by what would happen tomorrow. After all, it was the Sports Festival. People all over Japan, and possibly in other countries too, were coming to watch it.

"So, Nagisa, how do you think we're going to do?" Deku gave a grin to the bluenette sitting next to him.

"Ah, well, it's pretty unpredictable, considering all the various factors. Aren't you worried about yourself Deku? I mean, considering how you handle your quirk, you could be pretty injured, y'know?"

Deku only gave a shrug and an embarrassed look. However, his look quickly changed to a serious one. "I heard, the other day, you met him again."

Nagisa shuddered. He tried to keep a calm look on his face, but inside, he was scared as hell. Deku could see it too. His encounter wasn't so great either. "I figured.....Nagisa, is there any info? For what I know, his name is Yi, and he has a quirk that allows him to infiltrate dreams and fight with a demon."

Nagisa nodded, then took another bite of his food. The two being the only ones that had encountered them alone, aside from Karasuma, knew how scary this could truly be.

"There's something strange though." Nagisa set down his chopsticks. "The boy....... had a mark on his neck. I saw a similar mark on, " He turned around, looking for someone. "Ochako."

"No way! Is Ochako involved or something? Is she against us? What does the mark even look like?" Deku started to pepper Nagisa with question, with the latter overwhelmed.

"Calm down. First of all, I don't want to assume Ochako is against us, but it's a possibility she could be involved and know something. The mark....it looked like a butterfly with a spear skewered through its body."