Time to blast-

"Yo, Todo! Is it weird being on the opposite side? Like the side of villains? I don't know, I just thought it'd affect you more." Karma leaned against the fence of the roof, sipping his third carton of strawberry milk. 

"Hm? Not really? I can express my insanity more." Todoroki chuckled. 

"Right.....every quiet kid is secretly messed up on the inside." Karma sweatdropped. 

"Well, it's also nice to know my brother is alive. Oh, they're calling us now. Let's head back down." 

The two jumped down the stairs and into the main room. A week had passed, and they'd taken the time to familiarize themselves. Surprisingly, Tomura accepted them quite quickly for some reason, and the others didn't seem to have an issue with them. 

"Let's get started." Kurogiri began. 

================

Aizawa groaned. He seriously didn't like the interview, and all the media did was push it more.

"Hey, Jet just called. They said they have started the meeting and gathered the pro heroes." Vlad King passed him a bottle of water. "Don't be so down." 

"I know...but...." Aizawa didn't want to say anything. He just wanted rest and his students to be fine. 

Meanwhile, the Pro Heroes were being gathered and discussing their plans. 

"We've located the area, but we can't be positive the students are there." One said. 

"It's our best bet. There's nothing else we can do but started the mission." Naomasa, the police detective declared. 

All Might, Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Jet, Tiger, and Edgeshot all stood at the front, ready to lead the operation. 

But one will not survive. 

================

"What do you have to do with Korosensei?" Nagisa lowered his knife, but was still on guard. 

"Korosensei?" His classmates tilted their heads in confusion, but the masked people knew exactly what they were talking about. 

"Hmmm.....that's confidential. Next question please!" Deuz waved his hand. 

"What do you have to do with Yuta?" 

"Jeez Nagisa, right? You sure have a lot of complicated questions."

"How do you know my name? Better question. How do you know all of us?"

"We took a peek at some records. Better do some research before you execute any plan right? Putting things simply, Yuta was a member of us, before he defected of course. I was his mentor! Pretty crazy, eh?" Deuz laughed a bit. 

"Our turn now. We're on the search and in need of a few things. Whether you want to cooperate is up to you, no pressure. Do you think you can do some tasks for us?"

"What is this, among us?" Bakugo anger was shown in his tone

"Fun game, I must add! Don't worry, they're really simple. One, destroy those Nomu tanks for us. Two, send these files to the government by the name of 'Deuz', and three, cover up that you ever did it." 

The students were in confusion. What were the tasks supposed to mean?

"See you!"

"Great. They disappeared." Rio rolled her eyes. 

"Should we do them? If we cover it up, we might not be caught, and maybe we can gain information?" Izuku wondered. 

"I think it's better if we stay safe. We shouldn't do it." Kirishima said. 

"ARGH! JUST DECIDE ALREADY!" Bakugo screamed, starting to get tired of the discussion. 

"Then a vote." Nagisa rounded it up. "On the count of 3, I want all of you guys to show 1 or 2 fingers. 1 means we're doing the tasks, and 2 means we're not. 3......2.....1!"

Kirishima, Nagisa, Izuku, and Rio all showed two fingers, while Bakugo and Itona showed one. Itona rolled his eyes and grumbled, and Bakugo gave a "tch". 

"Guess we're not doing it then." Izuku said. 

From afar, Deuz perched himself up on a roof. 

"Erse, did they?"

"Yes sir, they failed."

"Great!"

==============

"Is this the building?" Edgeshot asked. 

"We're going in then." Endeavor reported. 

They blasted the doors opened and headed inside the building. 

"It's empty." All Might looked around. 

"Hi! Welcome to Chillis! How may I help you?" A cheerful voice asked out of nowhere. 

"Not the time Karma!" Someone else said. 

Endeavor blasted a wall, revealing a bi-colored boy and a redhead with a cheeky smile. A moment later, he felt his joints tighten before going completely numb. 

"Sorry old man! That was needed. You'll be fine in about 2 minutes though!" Karma smirked. 

"Karma Akabane!" All Might tried to grab the boy, but Todoroki created a block of ice right in front of him, and the two threw chairs and tables and basically the entire place into a frenzy.

--------------

"Are you sure that'll work?" Kurogiri asked.

"The Pro Heroes can't hurt the students." Todoroki answered. 

"And if they do, we can just tell the media! The public love heroes, but what they enjoy more....is the fall of them." Karma passed Toga another knife. 

"So we'll get Kurogiri to teleport us out of there, or All for One could do it too." Tomura said.

"Who? Nevermind." Todoroki shook it off. 

--------------

"No time to think! It's obvious they're working with the villains!" Edgeshot yelled, and at that moment, Kurogiri teleported the two students out. 

"GET THE OTHERS BEFORE THEIR WARPER TELEPORTS THEM OUT!" Best Jeanist called. 

Their experience in fighting villains let the Pro Heroes deal with them successfully, but with the lack of warp quirks in the world, it made it really difficult to properly analyze how they'll move. 

"Kamui Woods! You're here!" Naomasa screamed. 

Kamui Woods destroyed another wall, and entered the room.

"Immobilize the one with the warp quirk first!" Endeavor got back up. 

"It's difficult!"

"We need to get out of here..." Tomura grumbled. 

"Did we get them?" Kamui Wood's branches entangled the villains, as the rest did their things. 

"No way..." Edgeshot gasped at the blackish, grayish blobs forming in the air. The villains sunk into them, and disappeared through it. 

All Might jumped through one without a second thought. He needed to do his job, and to bring the students back. 

He saw a gray plain, covered in rocks and rubbles. The villains were there, but......

"All for One!" All Might yelled. 

"Look who we have here, All Might." The scarred man said in the most condescending tone.