Extra #2: Facts + Chapter

"Nagisa!" 

He'd completely gone out of control, completely slaughtering the villain and the forest as a bonus. 

"Ritsu, can you connect to Korosensei?"

No response. Oh yeah, Nagisa smashed her phone. This just got so much more complicated. 

'I need to get closer, but I'm already preoccupied with the students. I issued an order for self-defense only. If they have a villain that can do this much damage, we're in serious trouble.'

The last thing he wanted was to leave things to the others, but something was telling him that he needed to investigate that as soon as possible.

"Blood Vlad! Take care of the students here, I need to check on the students out there!" 

The man nodded, trusting his colleague's judgement. Aizawa ran towards the site first, and stood there in shock. 

'What the hell is that!?'

He froze, staring at a large snake dead in the eye. He activated his quirk in the nick of time, but the snake had bitten him. 

The pain was not pretty. It hurt like hell, like his entire self was on fire from the inside, but that wasn't the issue at the moment. 

In front of him was his student, looking exhausted with a knife in his hand and blood dripped over him. He was standing in front of the villain, who looked.....he couldn't describe it. 

"Nagisa, did you?"

"Sorry. I.....lost....control........" Rio ran to her friend and caught him. 

"What happened?" Aizawa didn't sound angry. Rather, he sounded shocked but warm, maybe a little impressed. 

"Not the time for explanations, teach. We need to get the other students first." Aizawa nodded understandingly and picked up his student. 

Searching around the area, they managed to find Bakugo, but no sign of Itona.

"Why is it always the assassin students getting in trouble?" Aizawa grumbled. "Where is he?"

"How should I know? He called me a wuss and ran out of here!" 

"I don't think Itona would say that." Rio told Bakugo.

"Hah?"

"He'd call you a dumbass." 

"Because he is one." Itona appeared again, holding a villain with a gas mask by the neck, who clearly looked beat up. "The other one got away. Clown looking freak." 

Afterwards, they got Izuku, Tokoyami, and Shoji.

Korosensei appeared right after. "Oh-ho! I managed to round up most of the students, and helped them. But....I couldn't find two, and most of the other villains had already disappeared."

"Which two!?" They all practically said together.

"Karma Akabane, and Shoto Todoroki." The atmosphere felt heavy. Rio and Itona were clearly distressed by their friends' disappearance, and the others were plain scared. Nagisa was still passed out.

"Let's go back. We'll discuss this when we know all the other students are okay."

And most of them were. They told each other about what happened, hoping each were fine.

================

"I did not expect to pick up some new members, but it helps~" Toga smiled, spinning on the bar seats after they had been warped back to base.