Chaotic Troublemakers

"Not this crap again. I still haven't gotten my ramen." Itona sighed. 

"Well, that doesn't appear to be my problem. Now, I'm not here to pick a fight." The principal said, but his actions said otherwise. "Mr. Karasuma, I have a proposal for you." 

"And what is it?" Karasuma narrowed his eyes. 

"Private information on the organization you've been tracking, nicknamed Red?" Gakuho(e) proposed. 

"And how can I be so-"

"You're a higher up in the organization, aren't you?" Nagisa interjected. 

"What makes you think that?" But the Asano received his answer when he saw the AI starting to calculate things and texts appear all over its screens. 

"Alsoo.....I may or may not have tortured your son to kinda spill stuff to us?" Karma smirked with containers of wasabi and mustard in his hands. 

"I should have known....Well, for the most part. Here's a deal. Either we destroy Class 3-E, or you accept our temporary alliance in destroying the L.O.V., and taking control of the underworld and wiping out government rats." 

He clapped his hands, pointing to the machinery to prove that he wasn't messing around. 

"Should've known..." Irina clutched her bag tightly, but Karasuma raised his hand to stop her. 

"Actually, it's the best deal we can get from them. Thinking about it, unless their planning some sort of trap, which I don't sense at the moment, it's a logical option." 

"Good, we have an agreement then." 

"...." Korosensei's quietness was definitely not good though.

============

"I seriously can't believe that Karasuma just accepted the proposal like that. Something doesn't feel right." Rio stretched as she walked with her friends, Karma and Itona, to some random place because they didn't even know where they wanted to go. 

"But he let us go early, so that's nice." Karma pointed out. 

Itona was too busy eating his crepe to care. 

"Isn't that Izuku and that random third year who was watching us the other day?" Rio gestured to the green haired boy with the blond haired boy. 

"Their hero costumes will always get me...." Itona muttered. "Come to think of it, it looks like shit happened here." 

"Did you just notice? That's the reason why we even came here." Karma said.

"According to my research, it appears the two, and others, went to track down a Yakuza group and fight against them, but they don't seem to be strong enough." Ritsu ringed from Rio's phone.

They looked at each other, but already knew what they were scheming. To interfere, cause some trouble, get out, and call it a success. 

"What just happened-" Rio spun around. They heard a loud boom from across the room they were in. 

Itona jumped and ran to investigate. "We'll meet up ahead. Also, I didn't pay for the crepe." 

"Bastard." Karma smirked. 

Itona walked into the room, and the first thing he was greeted with was a slab of rock nearly hitting his head, and a dude with tentacle-looking things.

"What the actual f***." He activated his quirk and ripped through the boulder.

Eijiro, Shota, and some random other dudes he didn't recognize were at the door. Both his former teacher and his former classmate were taken aback at the sight of him, before regaining their composure. 

"Let's go." Aizawa says immediately, and Eijiro nodded. The other heroes followed, but questioned it. 

"Are you sure? They're against some pretty strong people, and we don't know what kind of tricks they'll have up their sleeves." Rock Lock asked. 

"Trust me, that kid that just appeared, is more than enough to assist Tamaki or take out those guys by himself." Eijiro had flashbacks to when they first met him. 

Seeing his expression, the strained, but confident expression, they chose to believe him. 

==========

"What are you doing!?" Tamaki shouted. 

Itona ignored him, looking at the man charging towards him. He dodged his fists easily, with elegance and experience, along with pure instincts. Not a moment later, he activated his quirk, sending blood flying all over the room. 

Tamaki widens his eyes at the sight, not knowing what to say or do. 

"Stop stalling and get rid of the other two. You're strong enough to." Itona nonchalantly wiped his hands on his shirt. The other boy snapped back into reality, and started doing his job. 

Itona sighed before leaving, making sure to be as silent as possible. 

"There you are. Also, thanks to Karma, we found the main dude over there! But there's already some people taking him on." Ritsu said. 

"So it's a waste then?" Itona asked. 

"Actually, if we cause chaos and cacophony, using the illusions of actual people, the heroes will definitely save them. The less people taking care of the villains, the closer we can get to them and see what they want." Karma's idea seemed pretty logical. 

"Yeah, and how are we- nevermind." 

Ritsu cut off Rio's question by showing off her new holograms. "Korosensei made these for me so I can project things, but it turns out they have another use! We need the information without them knowing, just leave it to me." 

The plan, somehow, worked. At least half of the original fighting force reported to the strange activity, and the other half were either fighting or trying to help their fellow heroes. 

Izuku and Mirio weren't any of them though. 

"We need to get Eri out of here! Stop Overhaul too!" Izuku yelled, but his body was getting sore. 

"Our first priority is Eri. There are other people coming to assist Overhaul, we can't stay here for long!" Mirio yelled back. 

As much as as Izuku wanted to argue, he knew the other was right. There was a slim chance of them ever defeating them, but they could save Eri. 

Just then, he saw the trio enter. 

"Karma? Itona? Rio?" His was surprised, but upon seeing Rio's gestures, he reluctantly grabbed Eri and ran out. 

"Who were they?" Mirio asked. He was slow, and didn't have his quirk, but could somehow still keep up. 

"They're just going to hold them off for awhile." Izuku answered. 

==============

"Get out of my way." Overhaul threatened. 

"I think not~" Karma teased, and Rio laughed.

Overhaul didn't speak, but instead, unleashed a mad fury of his quirk. Itona originally planned to slice through, but it wasn't needed. 

None of it hit them. 

Instead, a pentagon-shaped shield appeared in front of them, and Karma's outstretched hand showed it was he who created it. 

"You're pretty good. I really hope you can survive this though!"