No, just the pudding please.

Today's image is by Tensai-kun on Zerochan! If I am wrong, or if you are the owner of the image, please contact me if you have any issues. Thanks!

Also Karma wtf are you doing-

---------------------

"According to the layout and the number of people I can see that have been checked in here, we will face two more assassins or groups that intend to slow us down, and we need to find a way to get through that party before we can find Kayano." Ritsu concluded from a quick analyzation.

Everyone groaned as they saw the flashing lights from the party and the reek of alcohol. If they tried to get past, than they would need to join in and pretend that they were having fun.

"The only logical way is to create a distraction." Bakugo stated.

"Oh, looks like temper issues boy is saying something smart for once." Karma teased.

"Not the time, and he is right. I can see there are sprinklers and some machinery up there. If we can somehow destroy them or set them off without getting caught, we can probably get by." Karasuma pointed to the ceiling. Everyone looked up and nodded.

"Let me do it." Chiba said, causing Tokoyami to flinch.

"Woah, I didn't notice you behind me." The bird boy commented.

Terasaka opened the bag and handed Chiba some gadgets. In just a few seconds with Kanzaki's help, there was a rifle sitting in his hand. He sat down and aligned the scope, focusing calmly on the target: A small black button half a kilometer away.

(Half a Kilometer: 6 1/2 normal passenger planes together)

"There's no way you can hit that." Uraraka whispered, though she was doubting herself. Chiba fired.

"On the mark, nice." Hayami complimented while Class A just looked impressed. The sprinklers activated, alarms sounded, and wires fell from the ceiling as people threw things and ran in a frenzy. The rescue squad took the opportunity to get past.

"Okay, now this way!" Rio guided them until Tokoyami used dark shadow to grab all of them and pull them back, causing them to duck a little. Overhead, they saw a female figure flying over them.

"Impressive, you could sense me." She spoke with a elegance comparable to a certain B***** Sensei. She seemed to be levitating off the ground.

Tokoyami unleashed Dark Shadow once again, getting it to follow the lady. Kanzaki took the opportunity and threw three arrows.

"Too slow." The lady smiled as she caught them between her fingers, but Kanzaki didn't falter.

"I know, it's supposed to be like that." The arrows liquefied and turned into a blob of water hovering on the Lady's palm, then solidified again and stabbed her.

"Ugh, that hurt." The Lady said in a pained tone. The pattern continued again, but at least half of Kanzaki's attempts missed.

"What quirk is that?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh, you weren't paying attention? She can create three arrows using the relative humidity in the air. They can solidify and liquify at her will." Momo explained.

Todoroki joined in and froze the Lady as soon as she couldn't fight anymore. A device fell out of her jacket, and they picked it up.

"What is that?" Tsuyu asked.

"It looks like a control. Press the red button on it." Itona monotonously said.

Kanzaki clicked the button as she was instructed, and a black mist started to form around them. It covered the walls, floors, celings, and no one was able to see anything for a few moments. However, when it lifted, they group found themselves in a wider area.