Hold on...

Hello! I'm back! I'm really happy about the number of people who've been reading this, thank you so much! It means a lot to me. It's one of my first stories, so it isn't amazing, but the fact that you are all still here makes me so proud of myself. Now, enough chit-chat, and on with it! This longer chapter is the special I'll give you all for reading this. Thank you!

------------

"Welcome, Mr. Karasuma. I hope you've been doing well."

An old man greeted him with honor. He sat down, and began to start the meeting. Throughout, they started to talk about financials, their rule, and most importantly, what was going on with U.A.

"So, I heard that U.A. has taken in several assassins as students?"

"Correct, Mr. Hansa."

The old man nodded, and tilted back on his chair. Looking at the folders, he seemed quite impressed, but then several started to startle, no, more like fascinate him. Touching the papers gently, he read their names.

"Todoroki Shouto....Nagisa Shiota.....Itona Horibe, Izuku Midoriya......Katsuki Bakugou.....Karma Akabane...."

Karasuma tilted his head with a calm but tense expression. He opened his mouth to speak, but the man cut him off.

"Ah, what interesting students you have!"

"Yes, they are quite talented. Do you perhaps know them?"

The old man gave a small smile, and took out his badge. The words, "May those with no quirks be blessed, as those with quirks already have"were engraved on the right edge of it. On the bottom, the name "Daisuke Hansa" was signed. He pulled out a small card, wiped it, and handed it over to Karasuma, who was patiently waiting there. However, when he saw it, he dropped it immediately.

"Sorry....sir, but where did you get this?"

"The government needed to make a last checkup on them, to make sure they wouldn't continue it again. The experiment was dangerous, you should know very well, Tadaomi Karasuma."

-------------------------

"Karma!"

The red-headed boy turned around, and saw a certain bluenette rushing up behind him.

"What is it Nagisa?"

His eyes were glowing, and Karma knew that it could be two things: One, he wanted to tell him some good news, or something that happened, or two, he wanted to ask him a favor.

"Well...You know about the sports festival right?"

"I don't ignore class all the time Nagisa."

Nagisa chuckled a bit, then started to look serious. "Alright, I have something to ask you. Please help me with my training!"

Karma sighed. Well, he did expect it, so he had no reason to complain. "Training" with this guy wasn't exactly training though, more like fighting. Anyways, he didn't have much of a reason to turn down, so he agreed. Nagisa smiled, then turn and ran.

"Race you to the forest! First one there gets to be the next one to execute a plan on Korosensei!"

"Oh~you know very well I'm faster than you when you don't use your quirk, and when we do fair races, you're not allowed to use them."

"Yeah yeah."

After a bit of running, they made it to the forests of Kunugigaoka, and yes, they ran the whole way. And, as noted, Karma won.

"Do you want to start up with a spar?"

Nagisa tilted his head, and smiled. Nodding, he pulled out his weapons, a knife and a stun gun, mand aimed it towards Karma. Just as they were about to start, one of the snakes that Nagisa had been carrying hissed something, and his eyes twinkled up again. Karma was able to read his friend's expression quite easily. Both of them smiled, and got their knives ready. Karma lunged forwards, managing to get a cut on Nagisa. It didn't do much, but to slow him down by even a little bit was quite helpful to Karma, who had a lesser quirk.