Apartments and Class Reps

"Ah! Hello guys! I just got back from the nurse's! I must've missed a lot. Hehe....."

"Izuku!"

"It's good to see that you're awake."

"Ah, those bandages! Are you sure you're okay?"

"Guys....Don't worry, I'm fine! By the way....Where's Bakugou?"

Karma pointed over to the stairs. "After the training session was over, he was really annoyed. He left just a minute ago."

"Okay, thanks." Izuku ran down the stairs, as the words Bakugou had said rang in his head. 'You bastard! Why did you tell me you had a quirk!?'

Izuku gritted his teeth. It wasn't that he didn't want to tell him, but he couldn't tell him, but now, he decided to. Bakugou is his childhood friend, and he admired him.

_________________________

"So....The first day was pretty cool." Rio looked up at the sky, with a thoughtful look on her face.

"It was pretty fun, actually, though Nagisa kinda scared me." Kayano replied

"Sorry....."

With a sheepish look on his face, Nagisa looked at Karma, who seemed to be quite amused.

"What's up Karma? Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing much, UA is just interesting, y'know?"

"Todoroki is a good person. He was much better than the rest of the Class 1-A idiots." Itona said. For once, he actually seemed quite pleased.

"Well," Kayano responded, "UA decided to get us an apartment near the school, so it's easier to get to school. Look! Over there!"

A modern styled apartment stood in the direction she was pointing to, next to the park. Karma got the keys for them and they headed over to their place.

"Nice, I need some pictures of these! We could show them to Chiba, and he might get inspired!" Rio whipped out her camera with a smile, and took picture of the rooms.

"It's.....Amazing..."Rio, Kayano, and Nagisa were breathless, I mean, just look at it!

"Where does UA get the funds for these? I mean, seriously! What kind of school would give some high schoolers such a nice place! This looks like it cost fortunes!" Kayano was all jittery and happy, loving their new place

"I agree, honestly, no school right in their mind would give transfer students something so nice." Nagisa nodded, as he plopped himself on to one of the comfy couches.

"Well, it's not hard it you have the money!" Karma smirked, and held up a black card. Of course it was him, he's as rich as heck!

"At least you have good sense Karma." Itona looked around until he found the bedrooms.