"Yeah, I'm a student but I can kick your butt if I wanted to."

"Ugh, this is going to be a pain." Todoroki sighed. He looked up at his father, who was patrolling the area. He needed a plan-

Oh, nevermind. A flying yellow creature might as well distract his father for him. He managed to slip away into the pile of rubble and dodge into the alleyways. He took a little while to get there, but the location marker was off.

He finally found his friends, and they were fighting a man with a mask using knives. Iida was on the floor, being unable to move for some reason, and Deku was struggling to get up.

"Might as well start then." He unleashed a wave of fire, successfully thwarting the hero. Suddenly, he saw a silver of hair. Literally. And he immediately knew what happened. Izuku looked surprised, but he was thankful someone came to help.

Izuku glared at the hero killer, who he had found attacking Iida. He managed to save him, but the hero killer, obviously a villain, though he denied it, named himself as "Stain", and was a formidable opponent.

Driven by his own morals, he was determined to destroy the society of fake heroes. But with the three students, it should've been pretty easy. No, it wasn't. Stain was far more experienced. His moves were calculated. He knew exactly what he was doing, from a dodge to throwing a strike, it was all known to him.

"IIDA! MIDORIYA! I'll cover the back, you guys try to get him in the front!" Todoroki instructed.

Behind him, Itona only sighed. Korosensei silently came up being him.

"Nurufufufu~ do you think they'll win?" He asked as quietly as possible.

"They could, but they'll have injuries. A pain, a pain." He rolled his eyes as Korosensei quietly laughed again.

"I trust you'll make the right decision!" Was what his teacher said, but Itona knew what he meant.

'Go help them! Go go go! Come on Itona~!'

Itona stayed silent, watching for a little while.

"Oh fine, you yellow octopus." He jumped in, and quickly sliced into one of Stain's legs, causing the other to lose balance, allowing him to be vulnerable to Izuku's kick and Todoroki's fire.

"Itona?" They were in confusion. Stain, on the other hard, looked suspicious.

"Who are you? Another hero student?"

"How about an assassin student?" Itona replied with a blank look on his face.

Stain looked skeptical. "An assassin with affiliation to heroes. I highly doubt it. None of you are true heroes, I will only acknowledge one."

Itona ignored him. "Are we allowed to kill him?" He asked the students.

Tenya and Izuku had the exact same reactions. "What? No! Well, yeah, he's bad, but killing people-"

Stain quickly slashed him with another blade, though Itona was able to dodge in time.

"Unlike them, you're clearly experienced."

"Why do people talk so much in fights?" Itona deadpanned.

Todoroki and the others were about to attack, but Itona held up his hand. He was going to take him on himself.

"I want to see what a hero killer can do."

------------------

"I didn't know patrolling and helping evacuate people was this tiring." Kayano commented after moving another piece of rubble away.

"I know, surprising isn't it?" Nagisa responded, pulling out more caution tape provided by a nearby hero agency.

There really wasn't anything interesting going on at the moment for the two. Nagisa was actually itching for a fight. He wanted some action, and just cleaning up things for the heroes didn't really help.