What. The. Heck.

"Okuda! What the hell did you do!"

Terasaka yelled angrily at her, and raised a hand to hit her, but Karma held it back. Meg's eyes flashed, and the black void from the potion that surrounded them suddenly disappeared, but now they were in a completely new location. Okuda fumbled her hands. Isogai turned around and calmly asked.

"Okuda, where did you get the poison and what was in it?"

Nagisa picked up one of the bottles, and sniffed it. The strong antiseptic smell, like whatever is used in hospitals and stuff, lingered there. He shook his head. Whatever that thing did, it couldn't be good. Meg held out her hand, signaling for Nagisa to hand it over. 

Meg's quirk was inspector. A skill that allows her to mimic the traits and the abilities of a detective. When active, she was able to raise her intelligence and be more cautious about the things around her. Her range was small, but it was still quite useful. 

"It's carbon atoms mixed with weird blood and melatonin. The purple stuff looks like arnets, but I'm not sure."

"Arnets? What's that?" Sugino asked Meg, who seemed to still be inspecting the bottle. 

"It's a prototype of a teleportation chemical. The government's been experimenting with it in hopes of better transportation for the future, but it also brings out horrible effects. I'm not sure about what happens, but it's a deadly chemical. How did you even get your hands on this Okuda?"

Okuda's hands trembled, and her eyes looked away from everyone else. She clearly didn't want to say. Slowly, she sat down and hugged her knees, still keeping her mouth sealed shut. 

"Well well well, what do we have here? A lot of students! We struck the gold today!"

10, no, at least 15 men wearing triangular black masks appeared , surrounding the students. They all held large guns, and were definitely not here to save them. One of them started to speak again, but was cut off by Karma.

"What are you guys? And what's with the black masks. Come on, it makes you guys look like black doritos. It's 2020 people, what's with those old fashioned guns?! If you're going to be a criminal, at least look like one."

"Black Doritos......I swear to god. Karma, that is the best nickname ever. Personally I prefer those things called Takis, but you do you!"

"Have you tried hot cheetos Rio? I think those taste nice too."

"What are you guys doing....naming American brands, really?"

Nagisa interrupted their conversation. He was already tired from running up the mountain, and didn't want to deal with anything else right now. Also, he had at least 3 stacks of homework to finish, so that's a bonus. 

Isogai held two fingers, and everyone immediately knew what it meant. With not even a second to spare, they jumped off their feet and attacked the men. In just a quick two minutes, only 5 of them were left standing. Sadly, half of the assassination class was also left tired. Kanzaki hurried went around with a few of her classmates, trying to heal them. Meg's eyes were furious, and she said, "Who the hell are you guys!? We've done nothing wrong to you, so leave us alone!"

The tallest man lowered his mask, revealing slit gray eyes and reddish hair. Pointing towards Okuda, he laughed.

"That girl, the one with glasses, took some supply of chemicals from our stocks. It seems like she was not aware, so we wanted to clear up a misunderstanding."

"So, in order to do that, you send us to some weird place, point guns at us and try to fight us? That's a GREAT way to give an apology." Kayano retorted. 

Nobody else said a word, as silence settled in the room. 

screekuek

A knife sliced through the air, and cut through two of the men's masks. It belonged to Karma's who had an irritated look on his face. 

"We either defeat these people or get out of here, what are you all waiting for?" 

Nagisa nodded. "Let's actually defeat these people and see what they're hiding." He pulled out his knife, and stood in a ready position.

"I'm not sure you want to try that, blueberry."

'That-that voice...no way.......'

Itona looked over at Nagisa, who started to shiver. Scales covered him as thick, wet droplets hit the floor. He couldn't be here, could he? 

How very wrong he was. A young boy, not looking any older than Karma, quiet stepped into the room. The same voice. The same eyes. The same look. That boy from his dream. He was real. His shadow loomed over the room, and a demon appeared behind him. Okano, who was energetic and ready before, dropped onto her knees.

"Wh-what? The amount of darkness in that.......i-its........we can't defeat it. We have to run."

Hopeless. They were blocked. The tall, red haired man looked down at the boy.

"Sir, I think we can get this cleaned up. You don't have to be here. Please carry on with the other things you still need to do."

"No!" Nagisa's frantic response surprised everyone. Their gazes turned towards him. He stabilized himself. "I have to beat him."

"This isn't the time or place to play hero! We have to get out of here. You clearly saw how strong that person was!" Kayano was in panic. She was scared, and her tone was weak. 

"Knock them out except for the silver, red, and blue ones."

"Understood."

Ritsu, however, was dead set on getting everyone out of here. Scanning the room, she looked for clues to detect it's location, and as she finally caught where they were, she sent a signal to Korosensei. The boy noticed this, and waved his hands. Everyone with him who was still alive scattered out, and disappeared as quick as they had appeared. 

Itona said, " Nagisa, what was wrong with you?"

"It's nothing, I just........"

He closed his eyes for a moment, and let his mind travel back to what Deku had said during break.

"He appeared in front of me, like a ghost! I couldn't even see him, and wasn't even close to beating him. All Might knows nothing, and said it must be just a hallucination, but he's not......right?"

"Oi! Nagisa!"

Terasaka hit Nagisa on the back, causing him to open his eyes again. Shaking his head, he decided to say nothing instead. Nobody questioned it.

"I-I'll tell you what happened."

Everyone's eyes turned to Okuda, who started to explain. After she did, everyone reassured her that it was ok, and all she was trying to do was help. This wasn't normal though. Everything was different, even if this was a world of quirks. 

"I have an idea though. You know we can kinda just lay down on the floor and cover ourselves up in blood and pretend that we're hurt and almost dying, just giving korosensei a scare, y'know? I mean there are already blood splattered around and unconscious bodies, so....."

"Nagisa, coming from you, that is such an evil idea."

"Uh-whoops. Sorry Meg, I just thought of it, cause our original plan was to scare him."

Everyone else, however, was happy of this. And when Korosensei came............

--------------------------

Cliffhangers are nice :D

- Davi Han