Nagisa Vs. Mirio

"So that's your plan? It's a terribly planned one. Great." Itona gave a thumbs up.

"Mhm. I sent a message to Nagisa. He'll know what to do, I think." Karma said.

Meanwhile with Nagisa....

"Why are you writing a five page long essay and then a smiley face at the end? I'm never going to understand you Karma...."

"He's unpredictable." Rio sighed.

============

"You, introduce yourself." Aizawa asked the black haired male with pointy ears, Tamaki Amajiki. He stared at them for a good moment before looking like he was glaring at them.

"I think he's unimpressed with us...." Kayano whispered to Rio.

"Probably, with that look in his eyes." She whispered back.

But what was spinning in Amajiki's eyes was the need to suppress his nervousness. The only thing he could think of was imagining them as potatoes.

'I can't do this.' He turned around and slammed his head to the blackboard, wanting to go home.

'He's so strange...' Everyone in the class thought.

"Hi! I'm Nejire Hado! How's your Hero Work studies by the way? Oh, and that mask, what's it for? And the horns, where do those come from? How do you get the grape hair by the way? And What's your frog species?" She bombarded them with questions.

'These kids are probably overwhelmed. It makes sense anyway, they are pretty weird.' Aizawa thought.

"Don't worry! I'll help this. The journey ahead..." He pumped up his fists, waiting for the class to say something, but no one did. In fact, they were perplexed.

"Oh...you were supposed to say: will be difficult." Mirio's expression dropped a bit.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but uhm....we're not elementary schoolers and we don't have a script to read off of...." Rio slowly raised her hand to say.

"Well, alright. Class 1-A seems kind of cool. Okay! Here's an offer. You may all team up to fight me! Can I?" He turned to Aizawa for permission.

"Do what you want."

============

Gym Gamma, one of the gyms in U.A.. Mirio had proposed this to be the area where they battle.

"Are you sure you want to fight all of us? I mean, it's a lot of people to go against." Sero asked.

"I'm serious." Mirio replied.

"Do you see us as nothing more than small fries?" Kirishima asked.

"Yep!"

'Don't say it so bluntly than....' Denki thought.

"Be careful when you're attacking him!" Nejire warned.

"Whoever wants to go first can go first. You guys can attack whenever you want."

Kirishima and Izuku were about to attack, but Kirishima, being surprised by how determined Izuku looks, decided to let his friend go first.

The green haired boy started off with an enhanced kick, but instead of hitting, it passed right through him, to his surprise.

Sero joined in, unleashing his tape. Mina and Yuga followed, firing up theirs too, but all their attacks passed right through his body.

When their attacks dissipate, they see that the blond boy was no longer there, but instead, behind Jirou.