Sports Festival: The Final Performance

Today's image is by Moonlight on Amino!

Again (I know I write the message a lot but I don't want to get copyrighted or something ;-;) if you are the owner of the image and you wish to have it removed, please contact me through private messages or publicly comment so I know (don't be mean tho thx)

I love the trio! They're so cute :D

This is why I can't like real dudes....

-------------------

The loud sound echoed across the entire stadium, and silence dropped. Todoroki raised an eyebrow, and even Bakugo walked towards the front.

"What happened?" Bakugo asked in a slightly aggressive tone.

"Look." Todoroki pointed to the center of the field. Huge cracks were formed, causing an uneven ground to awaken.

Maybe for some people with quirks, it wasn't so offensive. However, neither of their quirks were mass destruction on their own, like Todoroki's or Bakugo's. To cause such damage in barely a second sure was something.

Both boys laid sprawled on the ground, with blood dripping all over them and heavy panting. Yet, even when they looked so weak, why was the aura coming from them so strong? It was dark, like those two were willing to kill each other just to win.

"Those injuries look horrifying!" Momo exclaimed in a panicked voice, covering her mouth with her hands. But what shocked her more was how the two still managed to stand up.

"Looks like a scene straight out of the Walking Dead." Denki commented.

"Only you'd be able to make a joke like that in the middle of this." Mina rolled her eyes.

Nagisa covered his wounds in scales to stop himself from bleeding out any more, considering how much blood he had already lost. But he knew he'd lose the second he saw red flowing into those pure white strings.

Nagisa tried his best to defend against it. Believe him, he did. Not a moment passed before his feet wavered and arms trembled, with the kanji for blood (血) drawn on with his own blood, making it look like a murder scene.

"A-and, the wi-winner is Itona Horibe!" Midnight stuttered, feeling the boy's gold eyes land a cold gaze on her, not bothering to care about his friend's gruesome body on the cracked concrete, struggling to get up. He didn't even care about his own injuries.

"Well, that was brutal!" Karma said in a cheery tone. Itona shoved past him and headed to Kayano.

"Heal." He said.

"W-w-what? Are you crazy!? Do you see how bad your injuries are? If I try healing you I would-" Kayano began.

"And?" Kayano let out a squeak hearing the silver haired boy's dark voice. He wasn't joking around.

"F-fine...I'll heal your major injuries, but your cuts and bruises on the surface will remain."

Itona nodded, and she began her work. After a few minutes, he was much better, but Kayano looked really tired.

"Nagisa is going to be fine." Karasuma reported.

The rest of the class sighed, happy that their friend would live. Now though, they knew the true extent of the skills of the transfers. They never expected it, and it hit them hard.

"EVERYONE! THE FINAL BATTLE TO DETERMINE OUR WINNER.......TODOROKI SHOTO OF CLASS 1-A VERSUS ITONA HORIBE OF THE TRANSFERS!" Present Mic shouted, the excitement clear in his voice. The spectators cheered loudly.