A little bit of fun!

I said I wanted this to be lighthearted, but looking back at my chapters, as much as I like my concepts and ideas, I don't think it's as lighthearted as I wanted it to be. I'm going to try to incorporate it more here, oki?

---------------------

"Hey! Hey! You guys! Focus!"

"Huh?"

A few students looked up. The two seemed to be messing around and not paying attention at all. They turned around to face the teacher, then went back to whatever they were doing again. Nagisa sighed, and decided that doing something will create more of a hassle than doing nothing. Kayano just gave a small giggle. Present Mic however, was not pleased at all.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing in my class!?"

Karma and Rio, otherwise known as the two that were messing around, looked at him and shrugged. He should learn to not put them right next to each other at the back of the class. Anyways, after a bit of awkward silence and weird eye contact, Rio spoke up.

"Sorry sir, we were just, talking about ways to prank people!"

Karma gave a snicker, then smiled. He nodded his head and held up a notebook labeled, " Random ways to prank people when you're bored." Nagisa turned towards the wall and covered his mouth to avoid the teacher seeing him laughing, for he knew what was going to happen. Karma gave the book to the teacher, then sat back down. Present Mic, clearly unamused, set the book down on the desk, and then went to give a small lecture about listening in class.

As he was talking, the book started to unfold, and the pages started turning red. Present Mic looked down and saw it, and he gasped in horror. As he touched the pages, They started to to dissolve at the place he touched them at. He shrieked.

"What is this! Some magic book or something? Is it used to curse people?"

"How does that even work!?"

The rest of the class started looking around, speaking in a panic. Karma, Rio, Kayano, and Nagisa sat back and laughed. They smiled to each other, and slid out of the classroom.

"Did we really have to do that again Karma?"

Nagisa looked over at the blue haired boy, who only gave a mild smirk. Rio did the same, and Kayano just sighed. Well of course, there was a reason behind this. It was the day that Korosensei had first become their teacher, and they all wanted to celebrate it well.

Karma dashed up first, climbing over the barrier and jumping down. Soon he disappeared from sight, and Rio ran behind him with an angry attitude.

"WAIT UP! GEEZ DUDE YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR ME!"

"Sorry, no can do! Imma get there first, heh! Take your time!"

"KARMA YOU JERK!"

Before she could do anything, however, Nagisa slid right past her, and started to catch up with Karma. Kayano gave Rio a peace sign, created some slime, and bounced off of it past the gates.

"What's with you guys, leaving me alone......."

She didn't give it a second thought. An evil look flashed over her face, and the bushes next to her turned into a bike. Rio hopped on, and pedaled as fast as she could. No matter how fast they were, they couldn't beat her speed on a bike, and Rio ended up getting there first, or so they thought..........

Just as she was going to open the doors into the classroom, a loud noise was heard. Sounds of something cracking, sounds of something breaking, sounds of things smashing, all were heard. Rio decided to investigate, just like most people would do, and stupid people in horror movies would in a dark house.