SONIC (I'm kidding)

"Now that's what you call an unfair fight."

Karma lightly chuckled, smiling at the fight unfolding before him. Honestly, he just liked seeing people get beat up by Nagisa. It was satisfying.

"There's no way Iida can win this. It's not possible." Itona bluntly commented while the two were getting stepping on to the field. Uraraka heard this and her face turned sour.

"And why's that?" She asked with a menacing look.

"Listen puff cheeks. Maybe you can consider their skills first before who you like better."

"What the heck is that nickname Itona?! And I know their skills full well!"

"Then you should know that even if Iida is fast, Nagisa can literally create a protective shield around him, have two snakes fight for him, instill fear temporarily into people, and take on the reflexes of a snake, and you still think he can beat him?" Itona's eyes pierced through the other girl, who just huffed in reply.

"That was a little harsh y'know?" Rio looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Yeah, I know. She just annoyed me.

"You guys look like you're ready to murder someone. Chill out!" Mina chirped.

"Well that's kind of our job, yeah?" Karma gave her a creepy look.

Anyways, the timer started to sound, and the beeping commenced. Not too surprisingly, Itona and Karma were right. This really wasn't much of a fight at all. Nagisa's strength was clearly shown.

In an instant, he managed to dodge Iida's charge at him, and throw a backhand blow at him, enforcing himself with some snake scales. Once Iida doubled over, Nagisa stomped his foot on him and used his snakes to pin him to the floor, causing him to fall unconscious.

All happening in a mere 10.8 seconds.

"No way-" Present Mic and Midnight gasped. All the other heroes stared at them in wonder and awe. The students seemed frightened, not wanting to have the short blue haired boy as their opponent. The audience was in an uproar.

"Wow, the transfers seem like something, don't they?" A spectator commented.

"Yeah, they do seem so, but its just the blue haired boy, most likely."

"You sure? The others don't seem half bad either."

Meanwhile, the pro heroes were impressed. Just the spark of an unknown variable would definitely change some outlooks of the people who thought they were weak. The other contestants were starting to doubt themselves, that's for sure.

The battles were moving pretty quickly. The next ones were just Bakugo and Deku literally bashing some Class B students. Deku did get a broken finger, but that was about it. In total, five battles had finished.

"EVERYONE, WE'LL BE TAKING A TWENTY MINUTE BREAK!"

Everyone nodded at Present Mic's announcement, standing up to do whatever business they needed to do. Todoroki looked around the building where they waited for a while, until he finally found a certain red head.

"There you are." The bi colored boy walked up to him with a neutral look playing on his face, but if you stare at his eyes intently, you'd notice how he seemed slightly happy.

"Oh? Shoto-San! Wow! It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Karma replied eagerly.

"It has. Honestly I was a bit disappointed you didn't go to the same middle school as me."

"Come on Shoto-San! We're in the same high school now!" Karma chuckled with his signature smirk.

Todoroki couldn't help but give a light smile. He'd missed his childhood friend, and he was happy that mercury-eyed boy hadn't changed a bit. The two talked for a few moments, until Karma pulled out a gun and pointed it at the living candy cane (He is one tho-). The other didn't seem startled at all, acting as if it was normal.

A tall figure of a man appeared right behind Todoroki, but neither seemed surprise. They were expecting it. Karasuma, who was the one who was watching, simply nodded at them.

"I guess I didn't hide myself as well as I should've. You still sensed that I was there."

Karasuma's quirk was called "Hunter". It allowed him to take the characteristics of one, from pinpointing to creating a bow and arrow to hiding himself in plain sight. It was considered quite strong, and helped him earn the reputation he now has.

"Don't worry, I didn't come here for anything bad. I was just here to remind you guys to come back soon, and saw you talking. I got curious though. That I won't deny." He reassured them.

The two didn't seem to buy it; but they let it slide. Todoroki decided to head off first, with Karma coming up not too far behind.

The competition resumed. The next group up was apparently Itona versus Shinso from Class 1-C. He already knew of his ability, and being a person that would rather not speak, he knew it wouldn't be hard for him to win.

And it was. Itona easily defeated the other, but he did notice himself getting a bit dizzy when Shinso asked him the question, but he didn't think about it too much.

"Six battles already huh. I must say, when Deku and Bakugou fought against those Class - B students it was like overkill, kero." Tsuyu gave a thoughtful look.

"Too bad the author got too lazy to write any good descriptions."

"KARMA!"

Now, there were only four contestants left. Todoroki, Karma, Kirishima, and Tokoyami who haven't gone yet. Honestly, everyone knew whoever you put Todoroki up against, that person would automatically lose. Well, the heroes were using a random generator to create the pairs, so it wasn't like they had any control over it.

Sadly, Kirishima was up against Todoroki. He knew he didn't have a chance, b he also knew he shouldn't back down. The only thing he would do now was show his strength in hopes of having any chance.

When they stepped on the field, Todoroki immediately sent ice his way when the beeping sounded. The other used his quirk to harden himself, then punched the ice several times to shatter it. This went on for a while, and Kirishima was already getting exhausted. He knew he had to land a blow on his foe if he wanted a chance to win.

He dodged an ice spike coming his way, then proceeded to use it as leverage and kick off. He dashed towards the other, who didn't even move, even after Kirishima punched him in the guts. He held no resistance, but to the spectators and some others, Kirishima was skilled enough to land a blow on one of the next students.

But that one move caused him his demise. Todoroki completely froze the red haired boy in less than a second.

"Ruthless. I want to fight him." Itona said with a glint of excitement in his eyes.