How it all dies down

"Yo, are you okay there?" Rio woke up to the sound of a voice, wondering where it came from. When she opened her eyes, she saw a tuft of red hair and mercury colored orbs. 

"Karma?"

"Wow, looks like my partner in crime is alive. I thought you died." He joked, helping her up.

"So....what happened here?" She looked round, completely confused at the view and where she was.

'Wasn't I at the entrance of the building before? Why am I here now? Karma? Ouch, my head hurts.'

"Not quite sure either. I was just passing through and I saw you like this." He responded.

Rio simply nodded and stood up. Something definitely didn't feel right here, but she couldn't think of it. Karma didn't seem to know either, so it might as well just be her own gut feeling.

----------------------

Deku and Iida were both completely shocked. Sure, they knew how strong Itona was from the U.A. Sports Festival, but this was completely unexpected. 

Strings tied from wall to wall, encircling the entire alleyway. Rubble and cuts lied at the feet of the walls. The wine blood that dyed the matte grey concrete red splattered like an abstract art.

And at the center, the focus of the piece, was Stain, frozen at his feet and tied in the same red of the canvas.

"I hate that I had help from Todoroki, but better than nothing." He grumbled, turning around. 

Itona was injured from head to toe, as the sharp blades had stabbed him through his skin. Todoroki was panting, with similar but probably less serious wounds. 

'That damned octopus.' He seriously wanted to punch the yellow creature in the face.

"I'm just going to say this. Your abilities are too weak to win." He stated. 

Izuku and Iida seemed a bit discouraged at his words. "Why?"

"Do you guys even have proper training? Or think in battle? Melee versus melee comes down to physical strength and experience most of the time. Not to mention how his quirk relies on close contact and your blood itself. Dumb as hell." He bluntly explained.

'Wow, rude.' Izuku thought. 

"You're strong. I'll acknowledge your strength. But-" 

"Hello my students! I've brought some government people!" Korosensei appeared out of nowhere, and several armed men stood at the entrance of the alleyway. 

"So uh, do you mind handing the hero killer over to us?" An agent held out his hand, motioning them to move.

The four boys nodded, moving out of the way as the agent commanded several men to haul the hero killer out. Several other people, appearing to be police officers, took out the other students to the nearby hospital to get there wounds treated. Surprisingly, Itona didn't resist.

When they arrived at the hospital and got all bandaged up, including the needed medical stuff, the police officers came in.

"Despite us catching the hero killer thanks to you four, that was an act against the law. You are not allowed to use quirks without authoritative permission or a license." A man who looked like he had the head of a....dog spoke.

"I have government permission." Itona said.

"I don't think you- " He was cut off by a governmental temporary license on a phone being shoved in his face.

"Itona, can you be a little nicer?" Iida tried to ask politely.

"It's not a bad way to get his point across." Todoroki thought out loud.

"Todoroki! That's not good!" Izuku nearly screamed.

"You're learning, that's nice." Itona complimented (how rare). 

The police officer sighed, nodding his head and pushed the silver-haired boy's hand away.

"Well, the rest of you still need to be questioned." Itona stepped into another room to wait for the police to finish up their things.

-----------------------

"Mr. Hansa, you're here." Karasuma addressed, helping the elderly man out of the car.

"Karasuma, a pleasure to see you. Now, to the point. You guys were telling me on the phone that Yuta's unconscious body was left in the backseat of your squad's car, with no traces whatsoever?"  He inquired, inspecting the same auburn boy in front of him.

"Yes, I know it sounds strange, but that's what happened. There was no blood, no injuries, but his pulse is active and he's still breathing. We think this is done by a quirk-" 

"I understand." Daisuke Hansa took a good look at the boy once again, placing his fingers on their neck before turning around.

It was all so strange. Yuta, or Yi, was one of their strongest generals, even though he was on a contract and stemmed from villainy in the underworld of Japan. Even Karasuma himself barely managed to defeat him, yet someone took him out just like that.

"Anyone with a kind of quirk that could do this?" He asked.

"Alone? Not that I know of. I was thinking Itona or Todoroki could have done it, with the help of someone with healing abilities, but the two have alibis and the condition of the body doesn't match." Karasuma answered.

"Alright. Call the top forensics department and their medics. See if they can wake him up or find any evidence. Karasuma, we have the internship students to attend to. Go see what they're doing, and if they're okay."

The meeting hall was dismissed. Karasuma headed around the place, and the first two students he encountered were none other than Rio and Karma. 

"You two, are you okay? What happened?" He took a good look at the students, who were somewhat injured, but nothing more than a few bruises and some scratches.

"We're good, just blasted some Nomu's and escaped some rubble that's all." Karma pointed to the ruins of the once-standing building.

"And something really strange happened. We got separated by some falling rocks or whatever, so I headed to the entrance. Then I ended up in the middle of nowhere and Karma had to find me." Rio told him.

"Lying back on the floor, looking like you were sleeping while we're in the middle of an important mission." Karma teased.

The two started arguing, mostly playfully and only teasing each other. They were broken up by Karasuma, and were instructed to follow him to look for Nagisa and kayano, as he already knew where Itona ended up in.

"Yo teach, you look disturbed, what happened?" Karma asked, looking over the seat of the car and resting his head on the side of the seat.

"Just....complicated work stuff. Right, Yuta won't be training you guys anymore, just wanted to say that." He explained as he parked the car on the side. 

He could've sworn he felt a chill coming down on him, but he ignored it. The two students started to complain about how they wouldn't be able to blow up buildings anymore, which wasn't surprising at all. 

"Over here, Karasuma Sensei!" Kayano waved. 

They headed over to get a briefing, and finally, to the hospital. When the five assassins were finally united, they went to the base, where their internship would continue.

-------------------

"He was pretty useful, such a pity."

"Well, it was kind of inevitable."

"But what about everything else? Won't it get messed up?"

"Most definitely, things are going to be a pain. Why do we have to do all the work..." 

"Hey hey! Chill out! We'll just make do with what we have."

"Right right. We have the contract ready, don't we?"

"Correcto!" 

"Oh fine, just don't laze around."