Combat and Training

"So, you're speculating that the two students are working against us now. Like they're in the League of Villains?" Principal Nezu asked. 

"Yes, by what we faced, the two were clearly against us." All Might reported. "Hey, is Young Midoriya and the others alright?" 

"Thankfully, no one was injured. But this is far more serious than I expected. We have Project R.E.D. to deal with as well." Aizawa's tone was not pleased. 

"I've looked into Korosensei as well. He appears to be a genetic, scientific experimental creation made illegally. He has threatened to destroy the Earth by the end of the school year if he is not assassinated." Midnight added. 

"Then what about Karasuma or the government? And perhaps the League of Villains and Project R.E.D.? We need all the information we can get." Principal Nezu turned to Blood Vlad. 

"Project R.E.D. is still unknown territory, but they do not appear to be connected to the League of Villains. The government is the government, as always." He sighed. 

"What should we do anyways? If we don't make a plan of action soon, they will continue to get stronger!" Endeavor slammed his fist onto the table. 

"Actually, I would like to say something." Edgeshot raised his hand, which surprised everyone. Of course, they let him speak. 

"The Karma kid is strange. His last name is Akabane, but his father is apparently Jukoda Adachi."

"Like the Adachi? The owner of the entire FACTOR cooperation?" Endeavor asked, and they all were just as shocked. 

"Yeah, but that's not all. When we encountered him, it seemed like he was holding back, and there was this pin that he dropped." He placed a diamond shaped red pin, etched with the letter A and a single black line running through it. 

"What is that?" 

"I asked Nagisa if he recognized it the other day, since they were close friends and classmates, but...." He trailed off.

"Well Edgeshot? Speak." Principal Nezu gestured. 

"He said he's only seen it in one place, and that's the experimental room in the military base. Karasuma had told him that those pins had been destroyed years ago, because the people within the group had all been massacred."

"Are you serious?!" Gran Torino screamed. "Then what is the boy's connection to it?" 

"I think this is obvious, but we need to keep an eye on all of their movements. Especially that Karma kid and the League of Villains. We can't be too trusty with the students from 3-E, since they might have affiliations as well." Kamui Woods concluded. 

"I'm here! I'm sorry, but I managed to get the media to stay quiet about the topic. It took a lot of hard work, but at least the rumors and public influence will be kept to a minimum." Naomasa waved some papers up in the air. 

"That's good enough. Then we'll-" Nezu began, but Naomasa interrupted him again. 

"That's not all! There's a video on YouTube that continues to be uploaded over and over again, and receives thousands of views in seconds. It's the one with All Might pitted against All for One."

"And what's bad about that? Won't that make us look better, since we've defeated a top tier villain?" Midnight asked.

"The exact opposite, actually. People are criticizing the hero society for not dealing with it earlier, and they're talking an awful lot about the collateral damage, etc."

"The public sure is harsh..." Midnight leaned back in her chair. 

==============

"Training? You're going to be helping us train?" Izuku asked, looking at the tall man standing in front of them. 

"Exactly why?" Tenya added. 

"Two reasons, mainly. One, to prepare for any other incoming attacks from other organizations that appear to be targeting us. Two, your hero provisional license exams are coming up." Karasuma stepped up. 

His voice and previous showcase of skills had already earned the respect of the students, though they were still a little wary of him. 

"Uh....how exactly are you going to do that? Also, why did you bring us here?" Momo asked. 

To the class 1-A students, it was pretty strange. Karasuma had just taken all of them to a random place in the mountains. But to the transfers, it was their previous home. 

Right back at Class 3-E's mountain, just to train them. 

"Simple. Run up to the top of this mountain and back. Finish it within a time limit and I'll buy you dinner."

"That's easy!" Bakugo pumped his fists. "I'll make it in no time!" 

"Shut up. There are two rules. Don't kill anyone, and don't use your quirks. That's it. Everything else, sabotaging, mass destruction, they all go. The time limit is thirty minutes. Of course, you can take more than that." He explained. 

"Again with this 'no using quirks' thing?" Denki sighed. 

"It's to improve your physical abilities along with your quirk. Think about it. How does your teacher fight so well? Because on top of his quirk, he's mastered his physical capabilities."

"That is true." Kirishima commented. 

"I'm starting the timer in three seconds. Get going, now." Karasuma pulled out a stopwatch, pressing the button. 

Everyone ran, but what they expected, was far from the reality. Traps designed to put people on the brink of death. The air on the mountain was somehow thinned, and after just a few minutes of running, the students became exhausted. 

"What's up with these cliffs?! Ouch! That's hard to climb..." Uraraka complained. 

"Here, let me help you." Tsuyu grabbed onto her hand and pulled her up, but the brunette slipped and lost her balance. Out of simple reflex, Tsuyu used her long tongue to heave her. 

Suddenly, a large ring came from Tsuyu's pocket. 

"QUIRK USAGE! QUIRK USAGE!" It said over and over again. 

"This is a tracker? How did it get in here?" Tsuyu pulled the spherical device out, staring at it. 

"I put it in there in the beginning, and since you've used your quirk, you're disqualified now." Karasuma appeared out of nowhere. 

"Oh, sorry. What will I be doing then?" Tsuyu asked the instructor as he led her down. 

"Combat training against me."

"Huh?!" 

============

I love Tsuyu, so I want to make her important somehow :P