That's Why You DON'T Make The Quiet Kid Mad

Sorry that pic above is wayyy too cute for me not to share. Is it wrong that I kinda ship them over Karmagisa? (Don't kill me plsss)

Art is on Zerochan by Tensai-kun. Again, if you are the owner of this image, and would like me to remove it, please private message me and I'll see to it as soon as possible. Thank you!

---------------------

A heavy, dark, and unfulfilling silence filled the stage. Even the spectators quieted down a bit. Honestly, Bakugo probably has the worst luck. Getting surprised by Karma, and now he's facing a pissed off Itona.

Of course, Bakugo wasn't afraid. Why should he be? He's the great Bakugo after all! The one who dominated his entire middle school! The one who beat the hell out of everyone else! There was no way this kid could beat him right?

Wrong.

So very wrong.

For hell's sake, you're up against an assassin capable of invading space bases, take down the masses, and probably has killed several people! Yeah, we can see that you're a hero in training, but compared to someone with real experience.....

Nevermind. A jolt in his spine brought Bakugo back to his senses. He quickly took an attack position, activated his quirk, and launched himself at the dull eyed boy, who dramatically, still had smoke from the earlier explosion surrounding him.

A dark look was plastered over the usual monotone face of the silver haired boy. Itona's eyes started to darken, and with a single hand, he punched Bakugou straight in the guts, who flew back at the impact of it.

"What the-"

Bakugou being Bakugou though, didn't let it get to him. His temper only grew, and he started blasting up some more explosions, along with a calmer look on his face. He knew that this kid was strong, he just didn't want to believe it.

"Are you done stalling? Or do you need more time, because I'm sure as hell bored here." Itona said. Even his voice was enough to send villains shivering in fear. "Pathetic."

"BASTARD!" Bakugou screamed at the top of his lungs, but his voice was silenced by something cutting right through him.

Silver strings pierced through the smoke, with signs that something had been there. Bakugou grimaced as the pain slowly accumulated, even though he tried to blast his way out of it.

A swing to the right. A kick from the left. And an explosion into the ground. Itona jumped back, feeling the force pound into his arms. It hurt. It hurt like heck. He hated pain.

'Those...black eyes again....' Karma thought, noticing his irises. Honestly, he was surprised he still had them. He thought it was part of the experiment, but he guessed it was actually part of his quirk.

"Bakugo is dead..." Kayano muttered, knowing full well of Itona's strength. Flashbacks of her dumb own self had come back to her.

---------------

"Itona! You, how could you!" Kayano yelled as she trembled in front of her desk. On it were shattered pieces of glass and torn papers.

"I told you before. When we hold a fight in class, you should be more aware of where you put your things." Itona responded.

"Okay, but you literally SMASHED part of the stuff on my desk!" Kayano was furious. Honestly, she already hated Itona, but he just made it worse. She wanted to throw Itona, and hurt him so bad. Itona's blank look only made her feel more.

She slammed her bag onto his desk. "Meet me at the back of the forest, by the carved rock!"

Itona only answered with a sigh and left the room. Rio appeared behind Kayano with a slightly worried look on her face.

"Hey, you know how strong Itona is right?" Rio asked, not daring to look the greenette in the eyes.

"I'm aware, so what?" Kayano said darkly. She wasn't happy.

To her surprise, Itona actually showed up. She ignored how weird it was, and prepared herself.

But that wasn't enough. It never was. She was never able to win in the first place.

'How foolish of me.......Thinking I could beat that monster....'

-------------------

Itona's strings started turning red, as the blood from his wound started to disappear. Bakugo's feeling of triumph started to drown. Bloody lines spun everywhere, weaving around every explosion and creating a shield. Bakugo couldn't get close at all, forced to keep a distance.

"Dammit!" He yelled, annoyed and buried in frustration. During this one battle, he'd already learnt a lot. He honestly couldn't believe it.

"That's it? Boring." Itona somehow teleported, as most people would put it, right behind Bakugo. In truth, he actually just ran, but that wasn't the issue.

"When did you-"

Fwoowsh

A simple thud sounded as a blonde fell to the floor, eyes lulled and not a muscle moving. Itona retracted his quirk, and nodded.

"It was kind of fun, but I'm done now." He spoke before Midnight even got a chance to give her commentary.

"Is everyone in your class freaks?" Momo asked, both surprised and extremely scared.

"Yes, no, I dunno. We just like to have a fun time!" Karma exclaimed, and Rio took a pic to Bakugo's unconscious body.

"I'm saving this into my blackmail folder!" She said.

"Soo....who's left?" Uraraka asked, breaking up the tension.

"Deku, Todoroki, Karma, and Rio, I believe." A familiar voice chirped. The transfers spun around (except for Itona, he was being interrogated by Karasuma and being lectured for going overboard) and to their shock, it was Isogai.

"Hey man!" Maehara waved beside him, a suspicious smile dancing on his face.

"Who are they?" Tsuyu asked.

"Oh, them? They're our previous classmates. The really cool looking dude over there with black hair is Yuma Isogai. The playboy looking dude is Hiroto Maehara." Rio snickered at her last words, which the offended one rolled his eyes at.

"Anyways, just to answer the question you guys probably have, we're here to watch the festival. They let us get some top seats cause we're your precious classmates. The rest of the class is waiting, come on!"

"Isogai, sometimes I wonder if you have mind reading abilities." Karma chuckled.

"You know my quirk isn't that great. Stop it..." The black haired boy said with an embarrassed look.