Villains. Again.

Todoroki smiled a bit as he lit the fire. 

"Wow, must be nice to have such a cool quirk." Kayano was jealous, and so were others. 

Kota, the child that Rio Nakamura just so happened to swear at passed by, and Karma smirked. He walked over to Izuku, who was passing around materials. 

"Time for your stuff in the plot!" He pushed Izuku towards the child, and let everything else take it away. 

Nagisa walked over. "Kota's the kid who's parents were killed, right?" He whispered. 

"Yeah, and the plot demands that Izuku saves him."

"Fourth wall Karma."

"Doesn't exist!"

The next day, Aizawa called them out very early, as evidenced by the annoyed looks on the tired faces of the students. He hands a ball over to Bakugo, and asks him to throw it.

"The difference.....is little." Nagisa noticed. 

"Hmm....well, it does make sense. Most of the stuff this class was focusing on was the villain attacks, so we never properly trained ourselves." Ritsu explained. 

"Right, which is why we're going to do individual quirk training now. I think that's pretty self-explanatory-"

"MY STUDENTS! THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Aizawa was cut off by a large octopus-like thing flying into the trees, landing in front of them. 

"Do you mind?" Aizawa growled. Korosensei backed up a bit, sweating.

"Sorry sorry, but I have a little something to say. The fridge in the teacher's lounge has....." He paused, trying to add a dramatic effect.

.

.

.

 "GREEN TEA MOCHIS AND THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS!"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Aizawa, Kayano, Rio, and Nagisa screamed. 

.̶ⅎ̶o̶ ǝ̶ɹ̶ɐ̶ʍ̶ɐ̶ ǝ̶ɹ̶ǝ̶ʍ̶ ǝ̶ǝ̶ɹ̶ɥ̶ʇ̶ ʎ̶ʅ̶u̶o̶ ǝ̶ƃ̶ɐ̶s̶s̶ǝ̶ɯ̶ u̶ǝ̶p̶p̶ᴉ̶ɥ̶ ɐ̶ s̶ɐ̶ʍ̶ ǝ̶ɹ̶ǝ̶ɥ̶ꓕ̶

Everyone scattered to their designated spots, with the five who failed their exams in their "instructing room", while the five junior assassins stood their with their hero teacher.

"You guys are free to train your way, but as your current teacher I would like it more if you worked on your quirks like the others. That's all." He said before leaving. 

"I mean, he's not a bad teacher, and he seriously seems annoyed at the moment. Let's just listen to him." Coming from Karma, who rarely respected teachers nor wanted to listen anyone, that was big. 

Training was pretty simple. Aizawa scolding his students, people working with their quirks and may or may not be causing some damage, and at the end of all of it, Pixie-Bob had something announce. 

"We're going to hold a test of courage tonight!" And that got all of the students excited. 

After their training ended, they all went and cooked dinner, tired and hungry. They took their time, making sure they didn't slip up. Todoroki noticed Izuku spacing out, and decided to confront him.

"What's wrong? You wanted to ask All Might something?"

"Oh Todoroki! I was going to ask him about Kota, hehe." He answered nervously. 

"What of him?" 

"It's...." Izuku had a sheepish look on his face. "Kota doesn't like the idea of a hero society, and I can't seem to convince him no matter what. I don't even know what to do..."