Attack!

"Yo, can everyone hear me!"

Kirishima turned around to look for the source of the voice, and saw a burning little spark. Bakugou moved closer to get a good look at it. The spark flew around, inspecting the bodies of the people laying on the floor.

"Must be Karma's quirk, and he's using it to track us."

"Shitty bastard, I'll kill him!"

"So, can everyone hear me? I'm assuming most of you can. Good. Each of these pieces is connected to 2 other pieces. Use it converse with each other while we wait for slow pro heroes to arrive."

Bakugou and kirishima looked at each other then Bakugou flick the thing and yelled.

"WHO'S ON THE OTHER SIDE! CALL OUT YOUR NAMES!"

"Geez Bakugou, you don't have to yell! By the way, this is Denki! I'm with Momo and Jirou."

"Woah, the transmission is so clear, as if they were there. Karma's quirk is amazing! Isn't that right Bakugou?"

"Shut up! Who else is there!"

"Todoroki and Hagakure"

"Ugh why does it have to be you guys?"

"Problem?"

"YES, A HUGE ONE"

As they chatted through Karma's quirk, the students fought the villains, each in their own respective areas. Finally, when most of the villains in the main plaza were defeated (and Karma's fire was extinguished), Aizawa turned his head over to a man with gray blue hair. He was in a baggy state, and his arms and head were covered with fake hands. This man was named Shigaraki Tomura.

Aizawa manages to strike Tomura, but Tomura grabs Aizawa's elbow and starts disintegrating it. If an effort to pull himself away, Aizawa punches Tomura, then manages to escape from his grip. However, two villains snuck up behind, though he wasn't very surprised. After all, they probably thought that this was a good opening to attack, as Aizawa was also off balanced and falling down, but they were wrong.

With a quick flick of his hands, Itona restrained the villains, kicked them both in the gut, and threw them into the fountain.

'Scary kid!'

"Nice job Itona, you got them."

"I don't need your stupid praise Nagisa."

"...."

Before it could go on any longer, a huge, terrifying beast appeared, right behind their teacher. It grabbed Aizawa's arms, and pulled it back behind him, causing him to writhe in agony, painfully twisting on the ground.

"Aizawa-sensei!"

Izuku, who had just finished fighting in the shipwreck zone, lunged over to punch the creature, but he was stopped by Tomura.

"Dammit!"

"Izuku, move away! He can decay things!"

"I know Nagisa, and-ARGHH"

"Izuku!"

"Urk!"

And just when Izuku was going to get injured, Tomura's stopped working.

"Hmm....so even in a time of crisis, you still-WHAT?"

Turning around, he saw Itona restraining the monster with his quirk, and Aizawa perfectly fine, except for a twisted arm.

"Well, that doesn't matter. Do you really think those strings are enough to restrain Nomu?"

"I don't care."