Evil Children

"You kids are so evil! How could you trick me like that?!"

Korosensei was in tears, while the rest of the class was laughing. In the end, they had fun, so it didn't matter much to them.

"We should be getting back soon. We may end up with a suspension if we don't......" Nagisa said.

Everyone else nodded (and by that I mean everyone who was enrolled into UA) but in their minds, they knew that they were going to get some sort of punishment anyways.

----------------------

"Here's some coffee."

One of the other teachers set down a cup in front of the trembling Present Mic. He was completely enraged with what his students had done.

"How could they!? I'm their teacher!"

Aizawa sighed as he sat down. Honestly, the five from class 3-E, or 1-E as he should say now, have been quite chaotic. They're strong, sure, but they weren't using that power right. Itona already injured a member of the staff, Nagisa had already scared the heck out of the students by literally destroying a building in one of the training areas, Kayano was the only sane one. Rio and Karma were pretty much just troublemakers.

Suddenly, the door of the teacher's lounge was opened abruptly. Aizawa turned around into a fighting position, waiting for whoever it was.

"Heya teach! Long time no see."

"Woah, so this is a teacher's lounge."

The five students barged into the lounge. Like, literally. They broke the dang door! They seemed surprisingly calm, but even then, they were not ready for what came next.

"WHAT MADE YOU GUYS THINK IF WAS A GOOD IDEA!???! AHHHH THAT IS CREEPY AND SCARY AND OH MY GOD YOU GUYS NEED HELP I'M SUFFERING AS A TEACHER HERE PLEASE SAVE ME *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*"

"Is he ok?"

"I think he's on crack, ignore him"

Aizawa gave a long sigh (I swear to god this person sighs more than I can breathe) and looked at the students. They seemed oblivious of what was going on, or just didn't care. It's not like it's going to be the end of the world for them, at least they hoped it wasn't going to be.

"So," Aizawa clapped his hands to get the students' attention. "How are we going to deal with this? You guys have caused a lot of chaos since you came here."

Karma just gave a bored look. "I dunno. Let us go, maybe?"

Aizawa ignored him. "Here's the deal. I'm going to have you guys participate as one whole class in the sports festival, which means you'll be separated from the benefits of the normal classes, and additionally, you'll be taking supplementary classes on hero work and morals."

"What!??!?! Whyyy......"

"Noooo......"

"How boring."

"Itona, while Rio and Kayano are dying over there, is that really all you have to say?"

"What do you want me to be like a little whiny child Nagisa?"

"You know it's no use Nagisa."

"I guess you're right Karma....."

---------------

As the walked through the halls, they talked about what the supplementary classes would be like, and how all the new things would be dealt with. The topic, as always though, didn't stay on track. They started talking about mochi, then tea, then how class was easy, then anything else random.