"Just Burn it"

Today's image a collage from General Art LLC of Assassination Classroom! 

Anyways, this chapter marks the beginning of the hero training, let's go!

------------------

"So, we're having him as a trainer? For our internship?" Nagisa asked with a suspicious look in his eyes.

"Yes, but don't worry. I'll be overlooking you all." Karasuma reassured them. 

Yi gave a smile and tipped his hat as a greeting. "Today's going to be simple. You'll be assisting a government squad on a mission involving taking out some illegal workers in an abandoned base. Details will be specified here. Meet us at 1:00 pm at the training room!"

Karasuma sighed as the students flipped through the pages. Maybe he should say something. Nah, let them figure it out. Still, even if Yi knew what they were capable of, why did he decide to send them on this mission with others? Interesting, in his opinion.

They arrived at the place just a few minutes before the mission was about to begin, and why did Karma just have to make things a mess?

"So you guys are the ones the general told us about? Nice to meet you then - what the heck is that smell?" One of the trainees said, turning towards a certain redhead.

"Oh this? Just my special torture bag~ It has everything from ghost peppers to glue and my personal favorite, wasabi!"

'That was wayy too enthusiastic.'

They waited until they were guided to an area. On the way, the junior assassins could definitely the intense stares and silent judgements. Not that they cared, to be honest. There was the occasional interaction of questions, but that was about it.

"Hey Karasuma-Sensei, I have a question." Kayano tapped the officer's shoulder.

"What is it?"

"I've noticed, that even when we pass through public areas, not many people seem to recognize us or bother to say anything, unlike the Class A students that already gained a lot of attention." She fiddled with her fingers.

"Right. There were several precautions we took to keep your identities secret, and please don't ask why." Karasuma's tone made it clear that he didn't want too into the subject.

Not a moment later, just as they arrived at the destination, which looked like a large wooden storage house with multiple floors, they were already ambushed. Several armed men appeared and started using all types of tactics, from shooting to playing around with their quirks.

"This is how properly trained military people handle these situations." One of them said, jumping off and starting to take them out. 

However, the junior assassins looked unimpressed, and as a matter of fact, they were. 

"Their moves are really wide. Shouldn't they be a little more precise with them?" Kayano commented.

"I mean, it's good if you want to take out a crowd, but they're expending too much energy." Rio added on.

"I don't know, they seem a little, well, unrefined. I can see that they're trainees, but, well, you know?" Nagisa agreed with them. 

"How annoying." Itona muttered, letting the others laugh at his simple response.

Karma rubbed the back of his neck, feeling lazy from standing while watching the government people do their thing. Looking up at the building though, he suddenly had an idea.

"Yo Mr. General, can we just burn the entire building down?" He said with a devilish look on his face.

"Hm?" Yi looked a little confused. 

"I mean, like commit arson? We could send these trainees, up, tell them they're supposed to take out the people inside, and while they're distracting each, we can set up the fire thing and collapse the entire building, since it wasn't considered stable by the locals in the first place. The corpses would be a fun little surprise though!"

Itona immediately looked impressed, and his eyes were enough to say he wanted to try out the plan. Rio seemed proud of her partner in crime, nodding her head happily. Those with common sense though, were completely against it.

"Karma, okay, you have the most insane ideas sometimes, but this is just....really?" Nagisa didn't even know what to do with his friend.

"No. No. No no no no no no NO!" Kayano screeched.

"You guys done talking? We're finished, we're going in." One trainee said, guiding his squad. The others followed, except for the assassins.

"Fantastic idea!" Yi chirped, smiling as he held canisters of gasoline.

"Yuta-"

"No no Omi-San! I'm the one leading the mission, therefore I decide how we're going to complete it, and since I like the idea, we're doing that!" Karasuma could only grunt in response.

"Just burn it, he says." Nagisa groaned.

"It'll be fun, they said." Kayano rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, if we're careful with the layout of the fire, than the people will only have a 9.8% chance of dying!" Ritsu tried to reassure them, but her unexpected appearance just made it more, well, chaotic.

And meanwhile Karasuma, Nagisa, and Kayano were trying to grasp their sanity, Itona, Karma, Yi, and Rio were already devising a plan. They would use Itona's strings to spread out the gasoline, while Karma and Rio would start lighting things up. Everyone else would be keeping watch.

"S-Sir! We have some issues!" A trainee's voice broke through a communicator.

"Hm? What is it?" 

"We think some villains may have entered the base as well! T....so-...inte.....ence.." The voice continuously kept cutting out until it died completely, and no one could figure out what it was trying to say.

Welp, too late. The chaotic three (Yes we're calling them that) had already disappeared off to start the things. 

"Guys, we may or may not have an issue." Ritsu said from Nagisa's phone. "I've detected a hero patrol will occur into this area in eight minutes."

"So we're going to fall back now-"

"Omi-san! You're no fun! Besides, if we can't finish it within eight minutes, then these assassins of yours definitely need a lot more training." Yi interrupted again. 

Nagisa and Kayano looked at Karasuma, who nodded at them to go, find the others, and assist them in whatever was going on.

When they entered though.....they saw plenty of littered bodies, each with perfet cuts through them and a certain horrible smell.

"Ugh...."