𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

"𝗔𝗵𝗵! 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲!!"
"𝗛𝘂𝗵?"
𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗮 (𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗿𝗮) 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (You're 17 btw)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The cruise was gorgeous.. but boring.

After Ohma, Akiyama, Kazuo and I spent so much time on the battered ship minutes ago, I'd come to pay a lot of (too much) attention to the contrast.

"Y/n L/n. Are you gonna eat that?"

My eyed lazily peered over to Ohma who already finished his countless helpings of meat. "No, you can have it."

While he was busy downing my plate, my head ended up laying on Ohma's shoulder.

"Dude~ I'm so bored.."

"Well I don't know what to tell you. You fought with me, ended up making it past the preliminaries, and now you're complaining after 10 minutes of not doing anything. What do you want me to do?"

My gaze travelled from Akiyama, who was having a conversation with another woman, to a girl around my age who was already staring me down.

Weird.

"Eh, I'll just go bother Aki-chan."

I stood out of my seat swiftly. My hands tucked into my sweatpants, my trip across the room became short.

"Aki-Aki-Aki-chan~ whatcha up to?", I asked, swinging my arms around her shoulders and placing my chin on her head.

"Nothing much. I was talking to another secretary, Hana, before you came. Hana, meet Y/n, my competitor's sister and sub fighter for Ohma."

Speaking of the brunette, she stared at the two of us in bewilderment. "It's nice to meet you, but.. are you.. dating?"

"We have a 10 year age difference and I'm 17... I'd think not.", I mumbled. "Plus, I think of her more as a caretaker than anything."

My chin remained on top of Kaede's head for the remainder of their conversation— I really wasn't paying attention, except to the television above Hana-san.

"Oh my god, Y/n, do you see Lihito and your brother!?"

I looked where Kaede was, to indeed see Lihito stripped down to his bottoms— seeming having had bet everything in a gamble— and Ohma with girls surrounding him.

"Yeah.. what's the deal? They're both being idiots as usu"—

"I'm gonna kill them.", Kaede mumbled.

"I— maybe we shouldn't go that fa"—

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"I can't believe this."

Well damn.

Kaede led the group (including Lihito) outside to scold the two brainless idiots.

She was less then pleased, if her glare didn't give it away.

"Lihito, how did you lose so much to the casino that all of your belongings are gone!? If I hadn't taken on your debt, what did you plan to do!?"