𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻~ 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆

"𝗻𝗼, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲"
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 herebecausebored  ❤️

꧁☆☆☆☆☆꧂

The Sins and I are all huddled around in the tavern, finding games to play.

We haven't had any threats in a while, so I thought that it would be a good idea to come down from the village and have a night with my allies.

Currently, Gowther, Escanor and King are all getting ready to go on a trip together to some beach.

King went over and said bye to Diane, before looking at us.

"Does no one else want to go? It'd be a great break for you all."

Ban: "Don't feel like it."
Meliodas: "I don't trust Ban to run the tavern."
Elizabeth: "Yeah, plus sales have been dropping. We need to make money. My apologies, Sir King."
Me (Y/n): "It's my duty as a Holy Knight to protect Liones, sorry guys! Have fun."
Merlin: "There's my answer. I'm certainly not going anywhere without Y/n."

At the Mage's statement, she came from around the bar and set herself in my lap elegantly.

"That was an expected answer.", Ban teased, poking me in the stomach.

I rolled my eyes and waited for what they were going to say.

"Well in that case, we'll be taking our leave. Have fun on your own guys.", Gowther sighed, putting a peace sign near the top of his head.

I and Diane copied his movements, watching the small crowd exit the tavern.

☆☆☆☆☆

"One more!", Ban demanded, still attempting to beat me in a drinking contest.

He looked like he was about to pass out on his 20th drink, yet I was barely getting tipsy on my 27th.

After the group went out, it left a whole contest to start— all because Ban thought that today would be the day that he would (finally) beat me— he was wrong.

"You should've known that this was a bad idea from the start.", Meliodas and Merlin said simultaneously, Captain throwing back a mug of his own.

I was just sipping mine at that point, watching Ban fall over in amusement.

"You should probably stop while you still can, Ban. I'm a whole 7 drinks ahead of you. You'll never beat me.", I said, tossing my H/L H/C hair over my shoulder dramatically.

Merlin chuckled, then rested her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my waist. I kissed her forehead and turned back to Ban— he was less than pleased.

He semi glared at me, most likely forgetting how to. "I..I will beat you, Y/n. Just watch me!"

Meliodas was facepalming, Elizabeth was minding her own business with Diane, and Merlin was watching us from the seat beside me.

Her hand was sitting on my upper thigh, her head now resting on her other palm.

Everyone's been watching this for a solid 15 minutes, and they were all waiting for Ban to give up— as always.