𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 ~ 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮

"𝗝𝗲𝗲𝘇, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗼."
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂 𝘅 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

💥💥💥💥

10:47

"Quit dragging me, Suki'-chan!"

"Be quiet."

You looked down at your watch.

10:49?

"Katsuki, if you keep dragging me, my legs are gonna die!"

"SHUT UP! WOULD YOU RATHER BE LOST!?"

"I'm considering it."

He rolled his eyes at you and opted to walk with your hand still in his.

Truth was, he didn't want you wondering off and meeting new people yet.

But he won't admit to that-- do you know who this is?

"I'm gonna warn you now. Everyone in my class is a fucking idiot, so don't catch their disease."

You smiled up at your younger brother (yes, younger by 3:08), and sighed.

"You're worried about us being apart. Don't worry, you'll always be my favorite person in the world, Katsuki."

"I didn't fucking say that..."

"But I know you better than anyone else in the world. Again, don't worry.", you repeated.

Katsuki visibly relaxed at your words and walked you the rest of the way.

Class 1-A.

As you stood patiently outside the door, you heard lots of talking on the other end.

"Should I be excited?"

"Hell no."

Katsuki pushed open the door and the room went completely silent.

You stood behind your taller brother and peeked over his shoulder.

"Hey, Extras. Meet my sister, Y/n. Y/n, meet the stupid fucking Extras."

"Hello everyone. It is a bit late, but I apologize for my careless brother." You bowed politely and brought up your head to be met face-to-face with.. Kirishima.

"Ahhh! Onikiri!"

You gave him a hug as Bakugo rolled his eyes and went to take your backpack/lunch to your seat.

"Hey Y/n! How's it been?"

It's been a while since you've seen him, since Bakugo has been busy preparing you for UA.

Not that you needed it. You were smarter than your twin.

"It's been fine. Suki-chan's been helping me go over the notes. Oh, I apologize. Would you like to introduce me to the class, Katsuki?"