𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻~ 𝗠𝘆 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

"𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹.."
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰! 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 AvatheGalaxyQueen091

༄༄༄༄༄

Merlin's POV:
Most of us are in Istar at the moment, right after Captain got his power back from Jenna.

"Merlin, do you think you can teleport me to the Ten Commandments?"

My eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"Well it's not that I can't, but.. keep in mind that when I teleport you, there will be a delay before you can be teleported back— in other words Captain, you must survive for more than 10 seconds on your own. Try to come back any earlier, and you'll pretty much be nonexistent."

This apparently riled him up even more, because he just smiled in return and nodded curtly. "Let's do it!"

Gilthunder kept questioning about how bad of an idea this was, but I had to do what Captain requested.

Plus, I knew he could handle the Commandments with his restored power.

Once I teleported Captain to their base, I watched from Aldan to see just what was going to happen.

He was battling Galand just fine, but another extremely strong aura was sensed just a little bit away.

Sooner or later, something was attacking Galand as well, but no one could see it.

Whoever it was, had the strongest sense of power that some of us have ever felt.

"I-I know you feel that too.", King mumbled, watching the fight unravel.

Even Captain looked confused, seriously wondering who else was strong enough to dodge hits from Galand and land all of their own.

Once the Commandment of Truth was down, a body had appeared.

She was the most beautiful person that I have ever laid my eyes on..

She was around 5'9-5'11, with her H/L) (H/C hair, and
(E/C) eyes that could hold anyone in a trance.

Me included, apparently.

"Merlin. Merlin!! MERLIN!", Gilthunder persisted.

I snapped out of my daydream and continued to stare into Aldan.

"My apologies, I spaced out for a second." As soon as the woman began speaking, I realized who she was... That's..

The Queen of Magic!

"Lady Merlin, do you know who she is? I could sense her power earlier, she's extremely strong.."

I ran my hand through my hair, trying to process what the hell was happening.

I almost passed out when she waved up at us.

No one is able to see us watching them, unless you have a high amount of power like her.

"Hi, guys! I'm guessing this guy is with you all." We all just stood there, nodding and confused about to what to do.

"She can see you guys, y'know.", I said, as everyone waved down to where The Queen was talking.

Jenna and I bowed almost immediately, wanting our first impressions with her to be a good one.

"Oh no! There's no need to be so formal Jenna, Merlin. It's nice to meet you all as well: Holy Knights, Seven Deadly Sins."

My face turned slightly pink at the fact that The Queen knew my name, as I explained to everyone who she was.

"Th-The Queen of Magic, the most powerful mage to ever exist. She was crowned the queen a few years ago since she defeated the Demon King in a battle once."

They all smirked at me, as I was struggling to do anything.

"I see you have done your research, Merlin. Please call me Y/n."

I was pondering the fact that none of the Commandments were attacking, but soon figured out that they were all frozen.

"It's nice to meet you, Queen Y/n.", we all said together.

She smiled but looked behind her to unfortunately see the Commandments start to thaw out.

"I best be going then. I hope to see you again soon."

My eyes widened and I shook my head frantically. "No, don't go—"

I saw Captain disappear along with Lady Y/n, and the next thing I knew, Captain was back with us. "—yet."

༄༄༄༄༄

btw i made a full story about this oneshot sooo check it out if you want 😃