𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 ~ 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽

"𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼, 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
"𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨!"
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

💥💥💥💥

The mall was packed when you entered with your son Kenta and Wife Katsuki.

People were shoving you around just for your explosive wife to shout or blast them into the next universe.

"Shitty girl, get behind me."

You followed her instruction and soon held onto the back of Katsuki's shirt with Kenta on your hip.

Are we ever gonna get out of here?, you thought.

Your question was answered when you made it to a clearing— you looked behind you at the store that everyone was crowding around, to see that a popular clothes shop was having a sale.

Figures.

"Mama. I'm hungry."

Kenta had now moved to the front of you with his head perched on your shoulder.

Somewhere to eat was what you were trying to find in the first place.

"I know, baby. Just a little bit longer."

While Katsuki had the map out to the huge, foreign mall, you approached a Homemade Icecream Shoppe and decided to head inside.

A cool breeze hit you as soon as you walked in. Kenta started bouncing in happiness.

"Yay! Mama, can I get sprinkles?"

You scanned the menu with your eyes for a second before giving him a nod.

"Yes, baby. May I have a small vanilla cup with rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry bomb on a cone, please?"

The cashier gave you a lingering look before typing down everything that you wanted. "Yes, you may. We'll be only a second."

"Thank you."
You sat at a table near the door while waiting for Katsuki to enter.

Though the icecream came before she came in sight. Probably got lost.

"Thank you, have a nice one.", you said to the waitress with a smile.

You slipped the money onto the table.

Your next mission though, was finding Katsuki.

With Kenta eating out of his tiny cup (feeding you on the way), and you holding Katsuki's cone, you travelled around the building looking for a head of ash blonde hair.

"Mama, how is your hair super super nice?", Kenta asked. He started tugging on your strands while you still continued looking around.

"I don't know, baby. I just take good care of it. Now, if I lift you, will you help me find Mommy?"

The small boy bounced in your hold in agreement as you sat him on your shoulders with ease.