𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗶 ~ 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗹

"𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘆/𝗻!"
𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗶𝘀𝘁! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
(if you haven't listened to Stray Kids, you might be lost lmao)
(you can still read, just imagine chan as someone else)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

You shuffled around your living room trying to make snacks for your newcoming guest.

You made plans with Yumemi for her to come over to your place and hang out.

Plus, she wanted to learn some choreo from you, since it was your strong point.

Now, you're facetiming Bang Chan in hopes of having some kind of company beforehand.

"But Chan, even if we did date, Yumemi lives all the way in Japan. Not that I can't pull off a Long Distance relationship, but with our busy-as-hell schedules, what's that gonna do?"

Chan focused his gaze back on his laptop, looking over new songs for the next album— most of them were on your playlist.

"Right.. Jihyo and Daniel live in the same place and still couldn't get around their schedules.."

You huffed quietly from your place in the kitchen.
"Yeah.. where are the rest of the boys?"

"Wow, and here I thought you were appreciative of my company..", he chuckled, "..they're practicing."

"Sighhh. I'll just let you keep doing your thing, Yume should be here soon anyways. Thanks, and I love you."

"I love you too, and you're welcome. Good luck.", Chan ended his sentence with a wave, along with the call.

Oh, how bad you wanted to call him back for emotional support.

You felt like the closer Yumemi was, the more your heart was clashing with the metal bars called your ribs.

But don't get it twisted, this isn't some fall-in-love-and-want-to-get-married-in-20-minutes crap, you've had Yumemi's number for months now. It's just that Facetime calls couldn't hold you up any longer.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a knock on your door.

You sprinted to the front hallway to pull open the wooden board that separated you from your friend.

"Ah! Hey Y/n! It's nice to see you."

You gave her a bow, "It's nice to see you too, Yume."

You stepped to the side to let her in and watched as she marvelled over your apartment.

"This looks like a penthouse. Is it?"

"Borderline of.", you replied.

The snacks prepared on the table practically begged Yumemi to eat them, and she was on the couch munching in no time.

"I see you haven't eaten today, have you?"

"Nope. I was supposed to eat lunch on the way here, but I was wayyy too excited!"