𝗦𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼 ~ 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿!"
𝗦𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗔𝗨!

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

The sun beat down on you harshly.

You'd been running for quite a while with Kiyoko, who'd been timing your mile.

The Karasuno team finished a while ago, unlike the team at your college who had just started, leaving Kiyo to ask you if you needed a stress reliever.

"We're on 4 minutes with one more lap. You can do it!", she encouraged.

You weren't even close to slowing down, but could tell that Kiyoko was tired.

If her sitting on your back wasn't an indication.

"How do you do this, Y/n-chan?"

You smiled brightly while crossing the line just 1:03 later.
"Practice. You can jump better than I can, so what's the deal?"

You set her down softly and dusted her off where your hands had been. Your pushups right before running had left dirt all over your hands.

"Oh hush. Your hurdles are terrifying! It's like you're doing a leap of faith or something. I really don't know how no one knows about your talents.", Kiyoko sighed.

You pat your sister on the head right before spotting a familiar pair down by the parking lot.

"Ooh, Onee-chan, that's Sae and Tanaka!"

You quickly sprinted over, to which Ryū noticed you first, and brought in the both of them for a hug.

"Hey Sae-chan, hey Ryū!"

"Hey, little sis. You were just running, weren't you?", Ryū asked.
Even though you were older than him, he already called Saeko is big sis. Why not call the shorter, less fiesty girl little?

"Yep! And Kiyo-chan thankfully helped me."

"All I did was sit on her back and take the time. Lots of help.", Kiyoko said sarcastically.

Baldie almost exploded when his crush walked into the picture.

But Saeko looked down at you with concern. She always knows when something's up.

"Hey baby, when did you sprain your ankle."

Your face of happiness turned into one of shock, along with Kiyoko.

"SPRAINED ANKLE? You just ran a 5 minute mile with a sprained ankle!?"

You looked at your sister sheepishly and nodded.
"Yeeeaaahhh... maybe... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! I have a presentation in 30 minutes and I had to run the stress out."

But instead of getting scorned, you were lifted off of the ground by your girlfriend and taken to her van.

"Sit down. You haven't even patched up your ankle either.. Are you in any pain, or is it so painful that you're numb?"