𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼 ~ 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆

"𝘆𝗮𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝘆! 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻!"
𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗻! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

The nice breeze flew through my hair as I drove towards my girlfriend's school.

Kiyoko wanted me to come meet her team, so when my work schedule cleared, I decided to visit then.

But the thing is..

She doesn't even know that I'm coming.

You see, I went back to South Korea to visit my Aunt a few weeks ago, and told Kiyoko that I was coming back later than I actually was.

Hence why I'm pulling up to Karasuno to surprise her.

The bouquet of Roses sat in the passenger seat along with all of her favorite things.

I mean, come on— who am I not to treat the beautiful goddess by the name of Kiyoko?

Anyways, I grabbed all of her gifts and found the gym rather quickly— it did stick out like a sore thumb.

I smoothed out my (part of outfit) and looked into the glass that decorated the top of the door.

Inside were a bunch of highschool boys, but no Kiyoko.

Weird.

Nonetheless. I opened the door (of which it just had to creak super loudly), and stepped inside.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I stopped.. practice, but have you guys seen Kiyoko? I'm.. girlfriend.."

The boys all froze completely in their spots.

Then, two of them, one with spiky brown hair and the other with close to none, ran right to me.

"You're Y/n?"

"You're so pretty!"

"Wow, how long have you two been going out for?"

"You're pretty tall for a woman!"

"Hey, shut up!"

"No! Look at her!"

"She's hot."

"Boys, be quiet before I make you both stay late to clean and do extra drills by yourself!"

Wow.

He must be the father of the team. He just radiates Captain energy.

"So sorry about those idiots, I'm Daichi the captain. That's Nishinoya and Tanaka, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Kageyama, Sugawara, and Asahi. We're the Karasuno Boys Volleyball Team. It's a pleasure to meet you,
Y/n-san."

I gave him a smile.
"It's a pleasure for me as well."

Daichi smiled back.
"You're definitely not Japanese. Or atleast, you aren't from here."