𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ~ 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

"𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗻."
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

BTW, your eyes are blue only because of the snow leopard in you. I normally make things like this neutral, but I thought that the sharp blue would fit character.

➪. ➪. ➪. ➪. ➪.

According to the teachers, classes after lunch period would be substituted for a gathering with Shiketsu High- a prestigious highschool with other training students.

Though most of your fellow classmates were lowkey freaking out, you really didn't have a problem.

The bus to get to the meeting building was certainly packed full with just the 1-A kids.

You'd been sandwiched between Bakugo and Kirishima who were both pretty crapped out about the whole thing.

"Fucking stupid extras.. I wonder if they're gonna try and act like they're better than me or somethin."

After Bakugo grumbled, your hand found itself on his bicep.

"Chill out, Suki-chan. I'm sure that they all know how cool and awesome you are. And if they don't, I'll be there to make sure they do."

Bakugo gave you a look that screamed "shut up", but you could tell the appreciation behind it.

Being friends with the two beside you has its perks.

Your tail swished in the air again and reached above your seat-

You finally relaxed with Kiri and Katsuki's heads on your shoulders.

That was until someone behind you grabbed onto your tail.

A growl came from you as you stood up on your knees to peer over.

"Mineta! I'm gonna fucking kick your ass!"

The girls all started cheering for you as your hands turned into razor sharp claws. Someone needs to teach his ass a lesson, and you planned for it to be you.

Kiri was trying to pull you down with her hands on your hips, while Bakugo just moved out of the way. He wanted to join in, but watching you tear Mineta to shreds would be more entertaining.

"You pervert! All that's on that empty mind of yours is women and making them uncomfortable! Kaachan, push me over!"

The blond was gladly prepared to hoist you over, when Aizawa wrapped you in his binding cloth.

"Alright children, calm down. What the hell's going on."

You sat in your seat reluctantly when you got let go, and started explaining, "Mineta grabbed my tail for the 13th time. You don't just grab a girl anywhere, so he should've got his butt beat."

And with that, Aizawa walked away whistling. "Continue. Just don't kill him."

And that was all that you needed.