𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼~ 𝗖𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

"𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲!"
𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

♥♥♥

To be completely honest, it's kinda hard having a gambling-obsessed girlfriend. I deserve a World Record.

"Yumeko. Do we have to bet on everything?", I asked the raven haired girl who was currently sitting on my lap. She gave me cards to shuffle— only to pick what we do for today.

"Well of course. What would be the fun in not?", she replied, placing her hands on my face and kissing me.

I sighed and divided the deck in half, riffled the cards, then made a bridge.

"You're really good at that."

I looked up at Yumeko, who kept trying to place my arm around her waist. I obliged, leaning back on the sofa.

"Thank you, babe. Now pick a color and suit.", I said, checking the time on my phone.

"Hm.. I'll choose red of hearts."

I thought for a second, "I choose black of spades, and the winner picks our schedule. Here are the rules: They'll be 2 stacks of cards, and I'll count down to when we can flip a card. Basically, the first to flip their chosen card is the winner. How does that sound."

Yumeko nodded and sat on one end of the table, as did I.

I placed my hands in my lap, ready to start counting down.
"Alright, Jabami. 3..2..1.. Go." We both flipped a card from our deck..

Yumeko: Red queen
Y/n: Red of diamonds

Yumeko started giggling, and put her card off to the side. I did the same, and counted down again. "3..2..1.."

Yumeko: Red of hearts
Y/n: Black of clubs

"YES!", she cheered, showing her win to me. "I got a red of hearts, I got a red of hearts!"

I smiled and gathered the cards back together, putting them all back in their case.

"That was extremely soon— you just got lucky, babe."

Yumeko waltzed to my end of the table and sat in my lap while draping her arm around my neck.

"Mhm.. besides that, I wanna tell you what my plans were.."

My face heat up a bit, as I turned around to face my seductress of a girlfriend.

"Well you won, go ahead." She got up off of my lap and swayed her hips while walking towards her bed.

She then laid down on it and reached her arms out at me.

"💕🧸❤️𝗖𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴!!❤️🧸💕"

I blinked at Yumeko and started giggling, but regardless went over to her.

"You really do surprise me, Jabami."

She pulled me right into her as soon as I came in contact with the bed, so I snaked my hands around her waist.

"Ah, we should flip for who should be the big spoon."

"Jabami"—