𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ~ 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼

"𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻! 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲."
"𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁."
𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂

"Alright! We start in 10 minutes!"

You lifted your back off of Kei and reached down to run your hands through her mane.

The lion simply rolled onto her back and gave you her usual glare.

Though only ones directed towards you had adoration.

While running your hand over her pale stomach, Kei let out low purrs and continued to glare at everyone who thought she was soft.

The usual.

"Hey Tsukki.. are you hungry? Afterwards, we can go get something to eat from the cafe if you want, love."

She puffed out a loud sigh and rolled back on her stomach.

Her soft blonde hair completely contrasted to the dark curtains behind her.

You see, the two of you work under VOGUE, and are the most well known models.

Kei because she's literally gorgeous in both forms, and you because you were voted the most beautiful model. Not to mention that the both of you are famous VB players.

And your shoots are always a big deal.

"Okay then~ wanna watch some of my newer volleyball matches?"

Oh yeah, the two of you met when you went against each other in a match just for fun.

After that, Kei thought you were super hot, (but she won't tell you that), and asked for your number.

And now, she whipped her head and almost made herself dizzy with your offer.

Kei loved seeing you play, since she does as well. You've both learned from each other.

She huffed and laid her head down in your lap to hide her excitement, but you smiled once you saw her tail give it away.

When you played the video, it started with your #1 spike that always embarrassed you because of the clip of your father. He was screaming with a shirt of your face on over and over.

"Oh my god. Just end me."

You heard one of those exhales from Kei that implied that she was laughing.

"You're so mean, Tsukki."

You placed a kiss on the hybrid's nose and scratched at her favorite place— behind the ears— as the video played.

Luckily for Kei, Lions can't blush. But you knew those purrs from anywhere.

"Alright, power couple, it's time for picture day."

You laughed happily at Armin (your boss), while Kei laid down in position.

Leaning down, you scratched the top of her head coaxingly and gave the lion a soft look.

"As normal, we're gonna kill this."

"Okay everyone! Get ready!"

——————

pov change!

"Dumbass."

"Yes, dear?"

I peered down at Kei who was in her hybrid form and resting on my lap.

Closing my book, I beamed once our eyes met.

Hers lazily peered into my own.

We got back to the apartment just an hour ago, and immediately got ready for bed.

Which is exactly where we're laying now.

"What should we get to eat tonight?"

"I dunno, honey. Just get whatever you please."

Kei adjusted herself to lay on my chest, then began scrolling through the food options with me.

"Chinese.. Japanese.. Thai.. or we can get some American food."

I watched her slim fingers scroll through the options. Though one food caught my eye. "F/f! Can we get it?"

Kei leaned back to look me in the eyes.

Her head was still on my chest, yet her nose connected to mine. "Sure. The usual?"

When I nodded, Kei reached up to peck me on the lips.

As always, her tasted like strawberry shortcake— due to the chapstick she always had on that I bought the blonde years ago.

It was a limited flavor, and now that it went out, I've been paying extra just to get a pack mailed every few months.

Just like the necklace I gave her for her birthday months ago with a lion paw locket and a picture of me inside.

Someone took it from her and got punched.

And even down to the ring that rests on her finger.

Coincidentally, we both proposed on the same day. My birthday, of course, was the day.

I kneeled first, so I like to take the credit, even though she refused to let me propose.

"Oi! You're not gonna propose. I've been planning this speech since October!"

"KEI, IT'S SEPTEMBER!"

The best times were when they were spent with Kei.

And you were sure that you wouldn't trade them for anything.

🐾 🐾 🐾

part 2?