𝗛𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻 ~ 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲

"𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲..?"
"𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺 𝗶!"
𝗛𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸! 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
(you should read unholy blood btw, great + my favorite manhwa).

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Haeun continued to cling onto you as the both of you (including Euntae) made your way back to the apartment.

Hayan had been waiting for you there and wanted to tell you something important.

Whatever that may be.

"Y/n, tell Euntae that vanilla icecream is better than blood pops!"

You laughed for a moment, then said sarcastically, "Sorry, Euntae. Vanilla is pretty damn good."

You received a judgemental look from him after that, and just laughed at the entire situation.

With Haeun on your back, the siblings had been arguing about icecream and blood pops for about 5 minutes.

Even though neither of them have tried the other's treat, and you haven't tried vanilla icecream, it was entertaining to hear the stupid reasoning each side tried using.

"HA! That's why I love Y/n more than you."

"She's like your guardian angel."

You looked up quickly and met eyes with an amused Hayan. She seemed to be in a good mood.

"Hey Hayan! Haven't seen you all day, how are you?"

"I'm alright.. been loaded with work, helping Detective and all, but I'm doing great. C'mon, Let me tell you what I need to tell you."

You nodded happily before setting Haeun down at the door.
"I'll be back. Shout if you need me to kick Euntae's ass."

And after hearing a laugh, you followed Hayan to her room.

After grabbing a book, you plopped into her beanbag chair in the corner and sighed. "This must be important if you didn't want the others to k... know."

When you looked back, you saw Hayan.. with white hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, that's all that you wanted to tell me? You're a pureblood. I figured you were something along those lines."

Hayan's eyes widened at your statement, "What? How the hell did you figure that out?"

When you shed your disguise, she nearly passed out.

"Because I'm a pureblood too."

"How!?"

You put up your hair and smiled.
"I was a stranger, and your grandmother sacrificed her life to give me her abilities. Thankfully this was after your parents were born, so your parents survived and carried down the legacy from there."

Hayan came up to you and started running her fingers through your hair.

You just sat nonchalantly with the book in your lap.

"I.. can't believe this. So you have all of your memories, I'm guessing?"

With a nod, you replied, "Yes, and I am the White Hare."

Hayan gasped and looked at you in surprise, "YOU killed all of the former Angels of Death!?"

"Yes. I see that you're trying to do the same, Hayan. I would try to help you, but you must do this on your own."

She had to sit and take in everything for a second..

Hayan thought you were Haeun's normal, non-vampire bestfriend! That's it!

Not a vampire! Pureblood at that!

"The guys already know, don't they?", she queried.

You nodded. "And I'm guessing they know about you too?"

Hayan nodded as well. "Well everyone knows everything now. No secrets.."

And as if on cue, Euntae crashed in from leaning on the door.

"Hey there..."

You glared at Euntae and smiled at Haeun who was sitting outside in the hall— seemingly just waiting for her brother to be done with his dumbass actions.

"Unnie, I tried to tell him."

I shrugged. "Nothing you two don't know. When's the next attack you're planning?"

Hayan and Euntae thought for a second, before they both blurted out, "Today."

Just came up with that off the top of their heads, huh?

"Well, I can't physically help you, or else you won't recover your memories. What I can do though, is tell you some tips. Each AOD has the same powers from the previous vamps. Except the old ones were named strictly after gems."

"Like Ruby, Diamond, etc?", Haeun asked.

"Right.", I began. "And here's how I defeated each one."

———————

(pov change)
Hayan took in all of the information with gratitude.

Why didn't she know about your identity sooner? With this info, it'll be easy to crush the Angels of Death.

With everything that you told her, some broken bridges had repaired, and a lot of things made sense.

"Hayan, do you think that you'll be able to defeat all of the AOD?"

She gave you a nod. A determined one at that.

Hayan was sure that she could kill even God, if it came down to it.

And even though you have done it before, all you could do was watch Hayan as she plucked them all off.

One. By. One.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 🎉