𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮 ~ 𝗟𝗶𝗼𝗻

"𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."
𝗟𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱! 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

「@」「@」「@」「@」「@」

My feet made quick work across the lobby, trying to keep up with Izuku.

He really wishes that I get a hybrid like his bear hybrid Ochaco.

"Izuku, I don't even know if I'll be a good hybrid caretaker! Like, imagine that I blink, and they're hurt or something."

"Well then stop blinking. Come on!"

"What?"

I rolled my eyes and let my green haired best friend drag me down the countless hallways.

It reminded me of a zoo— of which for hybrids, are illegal—

And that's honestly exactly what this is.

Except the company somehow squeezed by and got labeled as an adoption center for people who really like the "guests".

"N/n-chan, what are you looking to adopt?"

I thought over Izuku's question as we turned a corner and swept around the different glass rooms.

Most were practically begging to be let out, others seemingly having accepted their fate.

It was so sad to see all of the biggest hybrids having limited places to go.

Must be horrible to know that you can't help it.

"Well.. anything will do, stopping at the size of a tiger. I really don't want huge animals in my tiny home.", I replied, my eyes curiously searching the hybrids.

Izuku was next to roll his eyes, "It's a 2 bed and bath, and you have more than enough space. Your apartment isn't tiny. You're just so used to living in a big space with your aunt when you were younger."

"Wow, you just really had to call me out like th"—

BAM!

...

I turned my head quickly and searched around for the source of the noise.

"Sounds like something beating against the glass?", Izuku mumbled.

I shrugged. "I dunno, but let's go look at the cats."

We found the door nearby, and as we walked in, it answered our question.

There were 3 people from the staff who were yelling at a female lion hybrid from outside of her cage.

"GET BACK! Quit fucking causing a ruckus!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's wrong?"

I stepped into the room and the trio took a look at me, "Mind your own business. She's being rowdy for some damn reason, and we're shutting her up."