𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶 ~ 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁!?"
𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶 𝘅 𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗴! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

✍︎︎ ✍︎︎ ✍︎︎ ✍︎︎

You pushed the door into the main cabin just minutes after starting the walk from your home.

There had been a meeting set for Hanji to have a partner of sorts-this featured someone "keeping them sane" and helping the load on their back.

You were skeptical of the formal point, but history is history.

And you were damn sure that your efforts, research, and quite frankly, existence would go down in it.

"Ah.. hello everyone."

The group of 3 all sat at a round conference table, waiting for your presence.

It was only the person with glasses that was excited about your arrival. "Ahhh! Levi Levi Levi, she's here!"

Levi only spared them a glance before looking back at you.
"I see that, idiot. Y/n, please take a seat."

You followed his command and sat comfortably between him and Hanji.

You were radiating confidence.

I mean, you knew that you were the best of the best, so what's there to worry about?

Plus, as a cyborg, some of your emotions were forgotten. Fear/anxiousness being two of them.

"Alright. You're only here for a brief introduction around the walls. You're gonna have to make friends if you want to."

You nodded in response to Erwin's statement and looked over the map he slid over.

You tucked your hair behind your ear, showcasing the rings your sister got you a week ago.

It was easy to understand.. I mean, you lived in these walls, so why the hell would this be necessary?

With a bite of your lip, you look up at the three with a confused look.

"Before you ask, we need to show you all of the cannon points and weak parts in the walls. This along with other things will hopefully help you in some way.", Levi mumbled.

You nodded again in understanding.
"Is it okay if I write this down in my data system?"

"The map's yours, do whatever you need."

"Oh, okay then. Thank you."

The trio talked with each other for a second and concluded that you were dismissed.

"I don't believe that we have anything left.. but the bra- cadets are in the cafeteria if you want to meet them or anything."

And with that, you grabbed your folder, bowed, then left the room.

"She's nice."